Thread: Super LCD screen in HTC Rezound

Super LCD screen in HTC Rezound

Recently I have bought the new HTC Rezound and It is working very fine. But I am having some question related with this phone and that is related with the different screen tech. I know that my phone is having original DInc with an amoled screen and I am very happy with this. I know that the new HTC Rezound screen is HD but can anyone know that is super LCD going to be a step down or will it still have as nice an image? Please reply me about the suggestion in this cause.

Re: Super LCD screen in HTC Rezound

Friends, I think that the super LCD screen will be the sharper then the Super Amoled, this is because this uses pentile matrix. But I am not sure that if you are using the phone at the higher resolutions and pixel densities then I think that you will not able to see the dif vivid colors on the Super Amoled versus SLCD. I am telling you all this all things because I am using Super Amoled, but still I can say here that super LCD looks just fine. And for that you can also check out the screen on the Inc2, which is having super LCD. And for the HTC Rezound, I will say that this is having 4.3 inches and has the pixel density of the iPhone 4, and this looks like that only. This is my opinion, what about you all people?? What you all will say in this case.

Hey, can anyone tell me that how will HTC Rezound compare to the dInc, in sunlight??? I am asking you thins thing because I m having my brightness maxed out and which causes the phone to almost useless in direct light, so please suggest me some way to get out of this problem.

I think the HTC Desire One is super LCD screens to meet the demand for Samsung's AMOLED division can not. And for that reason only are they releasing this on both phones. Interestingly, the report says nothing about the HTC Droid Incredible, a brother near these devices 3.7 inches, but the Nexus One world and the desire to get connected to the end of this summer. Peter Chou, CEO also explained politely that visual knowledge in the new SLCD screen AMOLED is similar to, but offers better battery performance. Color us curious to see and hear more.

Hey all, thanks for telling me about the Super LCD screen in HTC Rezound. Me tell you all over here that I know that my phone is having original DInc with an amoled screen and I am very happy with this, but still I asked this type of the question because, I was having some problem related with this. And here I get the proper suggestion about all my questions. Thanks for that friends.