Thread: SD card in HTC Sensation XE

SD card in HTC Sensation XE

I am planning to get Sensation XE very soon. However I am not planning to get the memory card for it because I already have large collection of memory cards. There are SD cards also with all different types, classes and sizes. I don’t know what kind of card does the XE supports. If anyone get me info about it then it will not be necessary for me to get another memory card.

Re: SD card in HTC Sensation XE

With the new small microSD memory card makes adding photos, store MP3 songs, video clips and much more on your HTC Sensation XE. Transcend microSD card for its processing using only original SLC (Single Level Cell) NAND chips. Transcend's microSD cards are also characterized by an excellent performance as well as compatibility with a lot of digital cameras, cell phones, smart phones along with PDAs from dissimilar manufacturers. The microSD memory card is small and truly convinced with an impressive data transfer rate of up to 10MB/Sekunde. The handy little map, making it the ideal storage for all of next generation mobile phones, which have a memory card slot.

Micro SD is an extremely tiny memory card that is utilized within eg mobile phones, PDAs, as well as cameras. Sandisk is one of the most important brands into the field of micro sd, and in 2010 foremost as a 32GB micro sd card on the marketplace Those card which is with SDHC protocol can only for use with phones that have the SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) protocol access.

This kind of card can only be used within devices that are companionable with the SDHC format, recognized by the (micro) SDHC symbol. Always check whether your phone accepts the latest SD standard.

The HTC Sensation normally has about 1 GB of internal memory, on the small side for a smartphone like this. Now there was nothing known about a version with a more standard memory onboard, but it has now been changed. The overview shows all current providers of the HTC Sensation XE in a row with the expected delivery date. It is also unclear whether more suppliers to sell the Sensation with 16 GB of additional memory.