Thread: Difference between htc sensation XE vs htc sensation XL

Difference between htc sensation XE vs htc sensation XL

As htc have came up with their new smartphone of the htc sensation XE. I would like to know what is the difference between these two phones in terms of the feature and price in India and when compared with the htc sensation XL. As I am looking for the phone to buy and want are the differences between this two phones.

Re: Difference between htc sensation XE vs htc sensation XL

See I would tell you that there are many differences in thesensation XE smartphone when compared with the previous sensation XE phone. They have done quiet some changes in the phone to make the phone fully featured. The phone comes with the display of the 4.3” and has got the SLCD , it has got 8mp of rear camera and VGA for the front camera , the memeory in the phone consist of the 4GB of internal memory and can be expanded upto the 32 GB , the phone runs on the android 2.3.4 gingerbread. This are features which comes with this phone.

I think it has got less features from the sensation XL and if you are thinking of buying the phone , then I would say that you go for buying the phone as it has got good features.

I want to know what the exact features in the sensation XL are and what the special in the XE are. Which one is best for buying in terms of feature as I am not concerned for the price. So if you provide the features for the sensation XL then it would be easy for me to distinguish.

If you want to know the features for the htc sensation XL then here are some of the features which you could find in the phone.

o Display : S-LCD capacitive touchscreen , 4.7 inches
    o Memory : Internal 16 GB storage , can be expanded up to 32 GB , 768 MB RAM
    o Camera : Primary 8 MP, dual-LED flash , Secondary Yes, 1.3 MP
    o Features ; OS Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread) ,
    o CPU 1.5 GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 chipset
    o Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1600 mAh Stand-by Up to 360 h in 2G , Up to 460 h (3G) Talk time Up to 11 h 50 min in 2G , Up to 6 h 50 min in 3G.
    o Price – 30,000-35,000/- INR

According to me the features they have kept in the sensation XE phone are good but the price is not much well suited with the phone. So I would say that if you are expending on this phone then it will not be worth and will be better if you would go with the htc sensation XL.

Features for the htc sensation XE :

• Android Operating System 2.3.4 (Gingerbread)
    • 4.3” inch (540 x 960 Pixels) Multi-touch screen
    • Dual Core 1.5 GHz Processor
    • 768 MB RAM , 1GB Memory , 32GB Micro SD Card Support
    • 8MP Camera with Dual LED Flash , secondary camera VGA , Full HD Video
    • Battery : 1730 mAh Li-Ion Battery , Talk time up to 7.4 hours

Other features :

• Faster Multi-tasking and web browsing
    • Aluminum unibody construction
    • Wi-Fi + GPS + Bluetooth
    • Download up to 14.4 Mbps, Upload up to 5.76 Mbps
    • Price – 25,000-35,000/- INR

After seeing the specification for both the phone, I would say both the phone has got good features. There are only some few things where there are changes in the phone. Such as XE has got secondary camera of VGA and XL has got 1.3mp in it. XL has got the 4.7’ of screen which I think is bigger than the XE screen.

It depends on what type of phones you want to buy. Because everyone has got their own requirements to buy for. I would say both the phone are best for buying , but the price varies in both the phone. See if you are looking for the price and your budget is not too high then you should go for the sensation XL as it will come within your budget and if you don’t have any price issue then I would suggest you to go for sensation XE. But as far as I am concerned you should got buying the htc sensation XE as it has got almost all features which has got with the XL except some few which is not much differentiated. So better to go for the htc sensation XE.

Htc sensation XL has got handsome features then the XE and I think it is wise to go for the XL. And if you are talking about the price then I think it has very few differences in price. So my suggestion is that If you are paying for the phone then why can’t you go for the best phone by paying dew more bucks.