Thread: Slacker is not giving update option in marketplace for Windows mango phone

Slacker is not giving update option in marketplace for Windows mango phone

I have recently got mango(windows phone 7) and I have found that the slacker is not giving update option in marketplace for mango and I have also found that the slacker in my phone is not able to play in the background as well as far as I know the app has been updated and I think so because I have seen "Slacker Radio" In the Marketplace but I am not sure about it so I just wanted to know that is there anyone who has tried it out and will it be fine if I get it on my phone?

re: Slacker is not giving update option in marketplace for Windows mango phone

I have recently got mango(windows phone 7) and I have found that the slacker is not giving update option in marketplace for mango and I have also found that the slacker in my phone is not able to play in the background as well as far as I know the app has been updated and I think so because I have seen "Slacker Radio" In the Marketplace but I am not sure about it so I just wanted to know that is there anyone who has tried it out and will it be fine if I get it on my phone?
    Yes it has been updated and I have tried it as well and it plays well in the background without any problem and I will also like to inform you that the volume issue that was addressed earlier seems to have been solved because I have not found it after getting the "Slacker Radio" and I have been using it by now so I think that even you can get it and it will should work absolutely fine as well. Just go and check it out.

Yes I agree even I have found that the there is no more any such noise issue and I was really concerned about it before getting it because previously I had noticed that that it was making the other apps weave and it was also making it slower but now as it has got updated with the new background system it is just working great. I will also like to share that I was not getting a update for it but then when I uninstalled the previous one and then installed the latest one that is "Slacker Radio" then it worked so incase if you face the same then you know what you have to do. Hope that was helpful.

Yes I agree even I have found that the there is no more any such noise issue and I was really concerned about it before getting it because previously I had noticed that that it was making the other apps weave and it was also making it slower but now as it has got updated with the new background system it is just working great. I will also like to share that I was not getting a update for it but then when I uninstalled the previous one and then installed the latest one that is "Slacker Radio" then it worked so incase if you face the same then you know what you have to do. Hope that was helpful.
    It was not the case with me I mean as you have said that you were not getting the update for it. Actually I was able to get the update by clicking on the slacker and then clicking on the update in the marketplace. I don’t know if I was lucky enough and yes even I was able to hear the sound to be fine on the speaker so I think that they have really solved the volume issue and I think that now I can use it without headphones as well and I will not have to take my ears closer to the speaker to hear it because I have also found that the volume now on the speaker is just so clear and even louder after the update.

I am using a Samsung focus and I have got the updated slacker as well and even though they have solved the volume issue I think that there is some new issue with it now. I mean that I have found that Swiping between screens is not going smoothly and it just gets stuck sometimes as well but I am not that sure about it I mean this problem can be of the phone as well and I just wanted to confirm it out. So is there anyone who has noticed the same while using the "Slacker Radio"??