Thread: Share your own Home Theme for Samsung galaxy indulge

Share your own Home Theme for Samsung galaxy indulge

Hi, I have recently purchased Samsung galaxy indulge and was thinking to post a thread as I need themes for the mobile, but wanted to know which one would be better to have, though I have searched about the same but still I haven’t fine any which just stopped at my eyes.

It would be glad if the guys having the same phone can share their mobile’s respective themes so that I can have idea about the same. So please guys do post your home screen theme and let other people aware about the same.

Re: Share your own Home Theme for Samsung galaxy indulge

See there are so many themes that you can download for your mobile from the android market itself, and let me tell you as that’s not the only source of getting themes rather other content as well, but still can you please let me know which genre you prefer generally for the themes? So that I can recommend some of them. See I have currently installed the below mentioned one and I like it because the ICONS and other UI is quite good.

See I have posted some of my favorite that I have installed in my galaxy s2, I am not sure whether it will work with your indulge but still I recommend you to download it for once at least.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to get the themes from any other sources rather than android market, because they have almost posted common one and that’s also chargeable. See I have mentioned some of them which I have bought from there and really that’s quite awful, in fact there are so many that you can download from other sources which is far much better than this , I’d say poor market.

see you should get this theme guys as one of my favorite, because I am just a fan of BATMAN since I started watching its cartoon, yeah I know it seems funny.

Ok if suppose I am getting my phone rooted then, is it possible to install this themes in the mobile? Because I have heard that after rooting the phone we get access to the file system and we became a super user, isn’t it?

Off course you’ll be able to get the themes installed in the phone, in fact as you are aware like you’ll be the super user then thus you can install whichever themes rather application or any such content in the phone.

But still as far as such contents are referred I would like to recommend you that you should try to get it from the legitimate source such as android market because third party application used to et corrupted with the rooted phone, and if you are really not aware about rooting then you should not do anything regarding that.