Thread: Is it possible Downgrade to stock Froyo SBF from Gingerbread OTA in Motorola DROID PRO

Is it possible Downgrade to stock Froyo SBF from Gingerbread OTA in Motorola DROID PRO

How can I do this I am really want to do this Is it likely Downgrade to stock Froyo SBF as of Gingerbread OTA in Motorola DROID PRO the reason I am doing to the is the Gingerbread OTA install on my Motorola DROID PRO is non-rooted I am unable to root it so is it possible to flash again to the stock SBF in order that I can root it? Does anyone here can suggest me the proper way to do so I would be really appreciating this afford thanks

Re: Is it possible Downgrade to stock Froyo SBF from Gingerbread OTA in Motorola DROID PRO

Good news that is possible I did it myself on my Motorola DROID PRO I did it to install the cm7 ROM You require the SBF file and rsdlite. it's extremely easy.

Re: Is it possible Downgrade to stock Froyo SBF from Gingerbread OTA in Motorola DROID PRO

Do you contain to activate this phone once more following to your downgrade? since I'm in Europe plus my friend comprise issue with activate it and get rid of the SIM lock while he purchased it. He had to get in touch with both Motorola as well as Verizon a lot of times previous to they helped him. although, he buy it straight from Motorola, it have a Verizon SIM lock in addition to that there is no Verizon in Europe so handset was not turn on because it's believed to be activated in Verizon network .

So, my query is, will it be essential to do it once more? Thank you for any help!

Can anyone here assist me how and where can I get the SBF

Quote Originally Posted by Bishwajeet View Post
    Can anyone here assist me how and where can I get the SBF
    Google it you will be definitely get the 2.26.20 SBF. after that you'll must take the OTAs for the 2.26.60 plus 3.8.7 updates.

You require at least RSD Lite 4.8 to flash the Motorola DROID PRO. You can get it should be easily found by Googling at the present. May be oh, i presume i won’t know how to get OTA as I’m not in US

Hey You can download the updates as well as flash by the use of recovery hope this might work

My major concern is to get root except to my considerate I have got to downgrade support to 3.8.7, root, in addition to then upgrade by way of TBH gingerbread update. Ok perhaps I’m doing somewhat incorrect except that everything goes fine up in anticipation of when it says something about "re-enumerating" on RSD. subsequent to that the procedure fails with an error code of 0x703E any proposal on what I supposed to do to get rid of this issue ?