Thread: Unable to update software in LG Octane phone

Unable to update software in LG Octane phone

My PC keeps on up saying i have a software update for my LG Octane phone, so whenever i attach the phone and it simply continues telling me to restart. Won’t begin the update. Any suggestion, please reply me.

Re: Unable to update software in LG Octane phone

The most recent Version for the Octane is the Ver. ZV6 and it was presently released. If you have a Popup declaring the update, then you have to update the Tool installed. If so, ensure the phone's USB mode is set to Modem followed by plugging it into the PC and start on the update tool, you should be supposed to see a window and in the upper right the model digit and the Version number of the connected phone will be presented. A little big button at the bottom of the window must become active which will begin the phone up to date.

It has a notice like it's fixed in a loop trying to set up the USB drivers. Detach the phone and lock the app. Then open it again with no phone connected. Once the utility is up and running, plug the phone into the USB port and you must see a green "Gas Guage" progress Bar at the base of the window as it "discovers" your receiver. Then it should give a response to update

Fine I have tried through the course of updating the phone two times. But it does not say update complete at the last part. Turn my system on the next date and it states that update available once more. It states it’s doing the update but after that it doesn’t receives. Think the octane phone is messing me.

The version of Software is your Octane running should be the mentioned below as to find the solution for you.
    • You will see a flip button on which you have to open, press the menu Key and select settings,
    • On the bottom of the page, select "Phone Info".
    • pick "SW/HW Version"
    • The Heading at the top is a software version.
    • The most recent edition is ZV6

If it is previously at ZV6, I would uninstall the Update means. I've in no way see show pop ups telling clients they require an update... Uninstalling the Update tool will NOT eliminate the LG Drivers, and you can reinstall it at all times.