Thread: Is it official Band Unlock Now Publically Available for Motorola DROID PRO

Is it official Band Unlock Now Publically Available for Motorola DROID PRO

I was going troughs web site saw this message but that was not the official site and no detail was available on it so is it confirm that the Motorola DROID PRO v really I like to know about this anyone here can confirm this news if it is true that would be the great thing that would happen ?

re: Is it official Band Unlock Now Publically Available for Motorola DROID PRO

Yeah I presume TBH finally quit on trying to charge too much for this service. They have given out the band unlock in public.

This is what I saw on the net I did not attempted it yet. It won't work with no matter which other than 2.26.2, so you'll required to SBF back if you are on somewhat else and desire to endeavor this. It also does not operational on T-Mobile's 3G network.

If anyone tries, let us know if it works.

May be I would see if this possible as I am planning to go to the USA very soon and will make use of the T-mobile pay a you go SIM card

However the how do is not actually simple, I'll try once more just previous to departure for USA or carry a another handset

So that means that by doing this it will allowing me to make use of my handset on the Virgin Mobile's network can anyone here confirm this I would really like to know this as it would be really awesome so anyone already did this or actually confirm this

Quote Originally Posted by Bishwajeet View Post
    So that means that by doing this it will allowing me to make use of my handset on the Virgin Mobile's network can anyone here confirm this I would really like to know this as it would be really awesome so anyone already did this or actually confirm this
    This will help to unlock the GSM bands and Virgin Mobile in any case other than in the U.S. make use of CDMA.

By the way the bands for make use on Virgin Mobile are previously unlocked. though, you might still require to flash the software that Virgin Mobile uses. I don't familiar with if Virgin Mobile do this for you similar to some prepaid carriers do.

Anyone likes to know this I would confirm I have already tried this and it is good to go I mean its actually works with the simple phone which is in the US However I just receive 2g it’s somewhat plus 2g is a little fast too hope this information helps you

Mine is also works fine with the AT&T SIM card but you have to be certain that your handset should be SIM unlocked in it already . Code on eBay is $8.

However occasionally it be unable to find connection at random.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    Mine is also works fine with the AT&T SIM card but you have to be certain that your handset should be SIM unlocked in it already . Code on eBay is $8.

However occasionally it be unable to find connection at random.
    Hey great to know this but can you tell me is it which firmware are you using on your phone

That is totally fine that this is possible but I like to as I am curious to know this id I tried to apply this update to a leaked gingerbread phone then what would happen really like to know this . What modded with the p3droids root gingerbread part1 and part2 files is that going to work or it would permanently brick the phone can anyone her will assist me regarding this I would really like to know this thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gitika View Post
    That is totally fine that this is possible but I like to as I am curious to know this id I tried to apply this update to a leaked gingerbread phone then what would happen really like to know this . What modded with the p3droids root gingerbread part1 and part2 files is that going to work or it would permanently brick the phone can anyone her will assist me regarding this I would really like to know this thanks
    Nothing happen it might not operate and might be unnoticed by the handset. The bit in this appears on further unlocked radio imagery we have is 0C so it is completely irrelevant in newer build. What we are seeing into is whether we are able to load plus run the elder radio below the newer builds.

The band lock itself was removed of the NVM plus included into the radio picture to make it tuff to overcome at the apply for of VZW.

We might still may to separate it however might not have right of entry to it in the NVM.

That the reason it has e opened it up for expansion to assist reply a few of these query and still be relevant it to phones like the D3.

Hey is it possible to SBF back to .29 then make use of the update.zip to unlock the band after that flash CM7 is the unlock still work?

Hey is it possible to SBF back to .29 then make use of the update.zip to unlock the band after that flash CM7 is the unlock still work?