Thread: Need to redeem iPod touch warranty for a bright spot

Need to redeem iPod touch warranty for a bright spot

I have just purchased the iPod touch 4th generation. It is at rest under warranty, together consistent with ordinary sense. However now I have noticed that there is a bright spot on top left corner. I have heard that this is a common problem in lots of ipods. Do you think that my iPod can be replaced under warranty. Will I get the new one without bright spot. It is actually irritating, and noticing that lots of people have this problem, certainly Apple would restore these.

Re: Need to redeem iPod touch warranty for a bright spot

Your iPod is for one year by Apple's warranty cover for iPod. Warranty service for qualified repairs is obtainable for 12 months following the date of unique buy ("Purchase Date") complimentary.

The warranty is valid 1 year from Apple and should be independent of where you bought it. Than take it to an Apple-authorized, will provide them repaired or if you are lucky enough to replace it. However, should replace it directly at FNAC because I think it is their duty ...Furthermore I also think that the guarantee of the iPod as well as computer screens saying it takes at least 5 dead pixels scattered or 3 in a row to be changed under warranty, otherwise it is considered a normal product can not be replaced.

Save yourself the phone call (it was just another unofficial policy may call for everyone to wriggle). Do not just mean warranty but also on non-conformity under Art. 7:17 BW (where do you call on), because after 14 months you do this in normal use is not expected. Hoping there is a good way to get out and yet it would be unreasonable if you need to bear these costs. There are also regular strands pass on Consumers and Apple discussion on Warranty Policy Apple.

Unfortunately Apple's warranty is limited, this means that they abstain, among other things, to repair water damage, and caused by user misuse. and defined by misuse them, so they can say that your problem is caused by misuse yours. And on the tariff, all central rate that Apple has a problem if your warranty is not in charge "for review".

Apple has now also been moisture indicators at different places in the device. The indicator in the input jack (headphones) is still intact. For even if it is clear that there is moisture behind the screen. I am afraid that Apple will use this as an argument that it is my fault.

The employee of the ifactor says are "sensitive products". And now the friendly gentleman send the ipod without telling where it is not under warranty the research costs of 52 euros will be charged. He said the technical service will check whether a design fault or not.

I already register on the site of several problems seen with Apple's warranty that makes me even more wary of the customer service from Apple.

If it appears that a defective product in the first six months after purchase no detectable defect was touched by the user, you may do away with any examination fee will be charged. It is the seller who has to prove that in that period and the buyer does nothing to prove. In the seventh month, the buyer can prove that it is not user error.