Thread: Toshiba satellite A665-s6050 slow down due to BIOS Updates

Toshiba satellite A665-s6050 slow down due to BIOS Updates

I purchase Toshiba satellite A665-s6050 laptop and Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 Bit. Now I realize one problem onto this laptop after performing bios update onto it. Now it slowed down. Whenever I try to open any application or handling any task onto it, it works very slowly. Very frustrating situation is in here. I'm stuck with the one I have at home which is the one that help me to fix this issue. If anyone has experience about it, please share your valuable experience here. Thanks in advance.

Re: Toshiba satellite A665-s6050 slow down due to BIOS Updates

I would first suggest to you, uninstall the Intel Pro Set on this laptop. then reboot this laptop and try to reinstall it again onto your laptop system. This will be helpful to you. You can also use another solution. In that run the Intel Driver Update Utility to automatically download and update the software or manually download the software.

If you facing any problem on this laptop system, I thing recover process help to fix this issue. In that you need to take windows 7 inbuilt recover console help. Startup Repair is a Windows 7 system recovery tool that can fix certain problems, such as missing or damaged system files. The same thing happen with your laptop system. Startup Repair is positioned on the System Recovery Options menu, which is on the Windows 7 installation disc. To use the recovery console for an installation, you need the local Administrator password. Hence try to use this recovery tool.

If the problem is associates with the laptop system after finishing bios update, try to reset CMOS setting of the bios. It helps to you a lot. Hence try to do this simple hard reset bios task on your Toshiba laptop. This hard reset task will be set all the CMOS setting to its default position. Soft reset task also work well in this situations. Hence try this process and confirm it solved your problem or not.

If you want to fix your problem, you need to downgrade the bios of Toshiba satellite A665-s6050 laptop. For doing this task, you need to just check that the bios version you use for update is compatible with this laptop or not. For doing downgrade task, you have to reboot in safe mode to be able to access advanced file sharing properties under xp home. Then download the windows flash version of the bios you wish to downgrade to. Then run this file. It fixes your problem. try this and check what result arrives onto it.

It might be possible that virus running on your laptop system. You need to check that any virus onto it and if any virus file present onto this laptop, remove it onto your laptop system using the antivirus system. Hence try to do this virus task onto your laptop system. This will be work to fix your virus problem. Antimalware is also necessary in this case. Hence try such software and check what result arrives onto your laptop system. In this highly configurations based windows 7 system, you can also install firewall program onto this laptop system. A firewall is a device or set of devices designed to permit or deny network transmissions. This is best for restrict any files to transfer to another connected storage device or within network. Hence firewall is also best option for you.

PC diagnostic tool and the eco utility function work well in such situation where the laptop system can’t able to detect the existing problem of the laptop system. Hence try this function on your laptop and locate its response. It gives indication to you for identifying the real problem.

I also faced the similar problem on this laptop. When I try to run any application, system goes to run this application after few minutes. Hence I first install Norton antivirus on my laptop. then using this antivirus, scan all the setup files of this laptop system. This will be gives impact and in response all the virus present on my laptop system will be automatically removed. You can also try this simple thing. I hope you also got similar type of result.

If you think that there is any problem with the installed software and os of the laptop, in that case, you can update this respective software or OS. Here windows 7 update would be an added advantage for fixing slow down problem as well as improving performance.

If you ask me, first I suggest reinstalling windows 7 on your hard disk. This is tasking, that always affective in such slow down laptop cases. You need to use the clean installation task, for doing this process. It works for your laptop system. Clean installation is being made an impact for avoiding any unnecessary files installation and it avoid any installation failure problem. Hence try this and check your system performance.

Windows 7 System Recovery Options and specifically the safe mode with Command Prompt helps in thi complicated issue. It was formerly the Recovery Console in Windows XP but in windows 7, System Recovery Options with the safe mode works great. You can solve such slow down problem completely using this facility. For more information you can visit the official site of the Toshiba as well as read Microsoft site articles.