Thread: warranty for the apple iphone 4S

warranty for the apple iphone 4S

As I am from Europe I want to know that is it possible to buy the iphone 4S in Europe as I am thinking of buying the phone for myself. But I have heard that the ipohne has some hardware related issues . so I want to know for how much time warranty is given for the iphone 4S and can I expand the warranty for the phone and if yes then from where can I do this and for how much time I could expand the warranty for the iphone.

Re: warranty for the apple iphone 4S

See as you want to buy the iphone 4S then I would tell you that the phone is now avail;able in the European market and you could buy the iphone 4s form there. And remaining about the warranty the iphone 4s has one year warranty and if you want you can extend your iphone 4s warranty. And for this you have to visit your nearest apple care for informing of extending your warranty. So I hope you got the info for the iphone 4s.

Iphone 4s is available in the Europe and you can buy from the web store or any nearest apple store.

As I have purchased the iphone 4s from the Amazon and already preorder the phone and now I am using the phone and I would tell you that there is no issue of the hardware as is said by you. In fact I would say that it the best phone to use with, the HD camera lets you capture the high quality picture and the phone has also got the dual processor which enables your phone to work faster and the all other features in the phone is just awesum and it is the best phone till the date. So if you are thinking of buying the apple iphone 4s then you should really go for it. Since it has got almost all features which user expects in every phone.

If you want to extend your warranty for your iphone 4s then you can do this from the apple care and you can also do this from the square trade which gives you two years of the warranty for $99.

If you are confused that how the phone hardware and how can you extend warranty and from where then , I would say that the iphone 4s comes from the apple which is the worlds best smartphone maker and the hardware of the iphone 4s is best and also fast. Now regarding the warranty , iphone 4s comes with the one year warranty from date of purchase and you can extend the warranty for the phone to two years by just giving some bucks and this could be done from the apple care.