Thread: How to Syncing LG Thrill 4G with outlook

How to Syncing LG Thrill 4G with outlook

Recently I get the new LG Thrill 4G Smartphone and up till now all things are working very fine with this phone. But I have not any idea about how to sync LG Thrill with outlook 2007 Calendar. For that reason only I am here to get the some of the suggestion in this case. If here anyone have the suggestion then please reply me back for this. And also if anyone also searching for the getting the suggestion for the same then also tells the same thing.

Re: How to Syncing LG Thrill 4G with outlook

Here I would like to ask you that are you using an Exchange server with Outlook?? . I am asking you this all things because, at that time you should able to setup an Exchange account on your mobile and this will sync with the Exchange server and also this will gives you the updated Email, Calendar events, and Contacts. Try with this all, and I am sure that now you will not get any problem related with this. And also reply me back if you are not using the Exchange server with Outlook and if so then this all will not works in your cause.

Ok, if you are using the Outlook Express then at that time you will need to export your contacts to a CSV and then import them into Gmail on your PC and only after this you can sync them with your LG mobile thrill. I know here that this suggestion will take so much of the time but I am sure that this will help you to resolve your problem. And also let me tell you that there are so many apps in the Android market which can help you to get resolve your problem and if you want them then Search for Contact Import or also Contact Manager. And also there are third party apps which is called as Data Pilot which supports Android phones. And I hope that they will have the LG thrill in there compatibility list. And these apps will help you to take the Outlook express contacts and then export them to the phone. And also this will help you to do the phones and calendar events. I have not tried with the LG thrill yet but here I am sure that these third parties apps will help you to get resolve your problem. Reply me back about the results.

Yes, I tried with the above suggestion to Syncing LG Thrill 4G with outlook. But after that also I get the same problem that this is not able to Syncing with outlook. Thanks for suggesting me about the steps for this but still there also I get the same problem with this. Any other suggestion in this cause?