Thread: In iPhone 4S, cannot load mail in iCloud

In iPhone 4S, cannot load mail in iCloud

When, I am trying to login in to the iCloud at that time It gives the message as incorrect password and for that I think that I have inserted the wrong password and then I reinserted the password at that time it say that 'cannot load mail'. Any suggestion in this cause?? And also I would like to say that when I am trying to retrieve my mail via my iPhone running iOS 5 beta, it says that my password is incorrect, but also I have tried with creating with the new IDs but still; it gives the same error. Can here anyone gives me the suggestion about this cause.

Re: In iPhone 4S, cannot load mail in iCloud

I was also facing the same problem and for resolving that someone has told me the suggestion about this and the suggestion is as: for getting resolve this problem they have suggested me to delete the MobileMe from both my Macs and iDevices. And after doing this thing when I tried to signed off from MobileMe on all devices and signed on to iCloud. An also now all things are working very fine. And also let me tell you all that relocation to iCloud requires cutting all bonds with MobileMe before taking the move. I am suggesting you all this because, I was also tried with the same suggestion and this all worked for me. Hope that this all works for you. And also please reply about the results.

I was also facing the same problem and for resolving this problem, I have searched so many other sites and no where I get the suggestion about this. After coming here, I see the similar thread over here so, I hope that anyone will give the proper suggestion about this problem. Please reply us here if anyone has the suggestion about this.

In my cause, the problem is that when I migrated from MobileMe, then turned on backup to cloud an after doing this all things I can see that this is taking so much of the time to upload to the cloud. An also deleting the iCloud may cause the backup loss. So any good suggestion in my cause also??

In my case, every things works very fine before this morning. And today when I am trying to login this morning then I get that, I am not able to do this thing. And also I am not able to access from any device OR the iCloud website. Any good suggestion for this please? For getting resolve this problem I have also tried with the contacting with the apple support but they also doesn’t reply for me. If here anyone have the suggestion about this then please reply me over here about that.

Hey all, I was also having this type of the problem and also I have get resolve this all problem by using the following suggestion. I would also like to suggest you all this:
    If there anyone who is Migrating then they will need to Delete your .MAC or .ME account off the Mail app and then and after this retype this in. And while doing this, the reason is, new iCloud mail is on the different server and also your Mail app has the right details but is looking for your mail in a vacated space. So this might happen that deleting this may help in your cause. When I tried with this all at that time I found that this all things are working very fine with me. Try with this all steps and I am very sure over here that this all will also works in your cause. And also when you are trying to delete all the things at that time try with as: Mail>Preferences>Accounts Tab and then click the minus button at the bottom. Agree it will delete. And after doing this all things click the Plus sign and add your iCloud account with your username and password as normal, and I am sure that at this time it will re-configure all the things and then it will start working very fine. I am very sure about thins because I have also tried with the same and this really works for me.

Ok, in the way which you are trying to suggest it means that the deletion will be done only in the Mail app on a computer, not the Mail folder or app in the iPhone's settings. And in my case, I face the problem when I am trying to delete the old .me email account on my iPhone is it won’t let me to do this all tings. And when I am trying to delete this at that time I face that it closes within a second and sends me back to the Settings window. What to do now???

After tryinhg with the above suggestion I get that I can not get the emails and except this things, all features of the iCloud works very fine and also with log in process there is no issue. Please tell me that what can I do to fix this issue??

Ok, for fixing this issue I will tell you to try with the steps which is suggested above. I am telling you about this because, I was also having this type of the problem and while searching for the suggestion in this cause, I see the suggestion over here. I tried with the suggestion and then I get that this all is working very fine for me. Since you are still having the same problem so I will suggest you to try with the steps once more and reply here back about the results.