Thread: How to store ringtones to My Ringtones folder in LG AN270 Exchange

How to store ringtones to My Ringtones folder in LG AN270 Exchange

I buy this LG AN270 Exchange mobile phone and now I want to do some serious work that help to fix initial problem. Yesterday, I try to send selected ringtones from laptop to mobile phone and for doing this task I use Bluetooth connectivity task. This ringtones automatically stored to Music folder. I want to store it to the My Ringtones folder. Then only it helps to set them as a ringtone. Help me please regarding this issue. Thanks.

Re: How to store ringtones to My Ringtones folder in LG AN270 Exchange

For selecting destination folder at the time of transferring ringtones from laptop to mobile phone via Bluetooth, you need to take help of the Bluetooth file manager. Inbuilt destination folder selection option present on there. You need to select this option. It will be help to you for solving your problem. Then you need to download Bluetooth File Manager for Java which help to browsing and copy files from other phones via Bluetooth. File exchange settings option of this app help to do this task. Hence install Bluetooth file manager app onto your mobile phone. This will be work to fix your complicated problem.

Re: How to store ringtones to My Ringtones folder in LG AN270 Exchange

There is also alternate solution available that work to do this transferring ringtones task without using Bluetooth technology. In that you need to connect your mobile phone to your laptop with a USB Cable. Put smartphone in Mass Storage mode and copy the files to the folders you need to be in. this will be work to fix your problem. Then you can easily set them as ringtone.