Thread: No mms/sms from iPhone 4s fixes

No mms/sms from iPhone 4s fixes

Actually got my iPhone 4s and realized I am just ready to send iMessage. SMS looks like it goes thru but they never get it. MMS won't send whatsoever. Anybody have suggestions? I even now restored the phone, checked all my settings, and so forth. Tomorrow I'll go into the Apple store, but I'd like to fix it before then.

Re: No mms/sms from iPhone 4s fixes

Mine is a 16GB white iPhone and I hold the same issue. I'm ready to send MMS but cannot get them. Attempted my sim in a dark iPhone 4s and I could probably accept them. The issue is with my iPhone and not with the sim/carrier. Every last traces of the settings were the same on the dark form as it is on my white. I've even restored to a plant vanilla form of the product to preclude anything I might have installed/set/unset, but still no joy.

I had the same issue with my 4S, and brought 02 here in the UK, Apple have sent a tech notice to the Air time providers. This is an iOS5 issue that Apple plans to purpose by this month
    There is a work around are as follows:
    • -Open settings-all inclusive-network-cellular data network, then parchment down to MMS and search for MMS Max Message Size, updates the size to 500000.
    • -Then close settings.
    • -You might as well now have the able to send MMS messages.

I'm not having an issue sending MMS (they appear joyful to bring my money for them!) but I did attempt your solution but still no joy in accepting them. Hopefully Apple will have a solution .

On AT&T I could not venture to alter mms settings or ANP information yet. In any case I'm here they are determined to go back to basics and friends the phone with a fresh restore. Attempt it with NO again down. But also see, on account of they appear to think its a slip in the auxiliary bringing about the issue. I myself am not acquiring it, but I'm ready to humor them to get a solution.

I called AT&T first before set up to the Apple store. Produces replenishing my contract, they did not recharge my txt idea. They apologized for this and included it once more on. Now equipped to send and get sms and mms. Since you have not done thus, I could recommend calling AT&T and twofold checking your text idea.

I do imagine that there would be a situation with itunes in light of the fact that I had a house idea with t-mobile and carried 4 phones over to AT&T the 2 phones that were utilizing unlocked iphone 3Gs with T-mobile are the phones that are not sending and getting MMS while the phone that is new to MMS and information completely works fine.

I acquired my phone that mms weren't sending. I basically run over to my contents settings and turned mms off. Sent words to my mate with the setting off, which I'm not positive this matters. I figured after I altered a setting I might as well do something with the late setting to verify the phone works and distinguishes I modified a setting. So following she appropriates my content I walk out on, send a photograph a viola! It works. It works through iMessage, which wouldn't even spared me the time to send pictures through before and general utility mms works now as well!

The iOS5 iphone 4s ported over from t-mobile with the same issue no mms but imessage works. I do believe that there would be a situation with itunes resulting from the fact that I had a house idea with t-portable and carried 4 phones over to AT&T the 2 phones that were utilizing unlocked iphone 3Gs with T-mobile are the phones that are not sending and gaining MMS while the phone that is new to MMS and information comprehensively works fine.

I was on Tmobile with a messaging plan or you can scheme. I'm ported over and it works fine as my experience. I hope it remains the same for me.