Thread: Is it possible to swap wp7 focus to wp7 trophy?

Is it possible to swap wp7 focus to wp7 trophy?

Hi guys, I win a most recent windows phone 7, I appreciate and thanks to the persons who gifted these cell. I was tired with my old storm2 phone I like to buy a new latest phone from the market. So when I got that gifted phone today. As I suspected that it is not Verizon trophy, but a new Samsung focus then after I move on AT & T. so I like to get any of the phone anyways, this trophy cell is useless for me so any one make the change or swap the phone anyways. So now I can have useless phone so like to sell the phone for the trophy community, of how I can swap this Focus for a Trophy.

Re: Is it possible to swap wp7 focus to wp7 trophy?

So what about the posting it on a local website in the classifieds section? So just find out that how much does the trophy phone contract is going on and try it to sell the focus phone on that amount, Or extra that you can get free of it nearby without any shipping material

It is a similar situation and that I except and I knew that I was signing up with a focus so I need to entered a Bing contest on the twister when I am waiting for the phone that I came up with three option. First both of my new and old handset until the contract on the old expires. And Sell the Focus and buy a Trophy. Or barter for one. Sell the Focus and keep the cash until a better phone came out on Verizon

so when I ended up by doing a number My contract on my Verizon phone at the end of November, at which point that I can switch my service to AT&T on day to day basis, because I already have an own of Focus phone--that way, I can upgrade at any time when the next generation comes out or drops in price.

Oh! And I am satisfied with using my Focus on Wi-Fi only for now a day. The battery life is impressive and it still does everything except to make a phone call (I set up testing through the Go Voice app). It also gives me the option to upgrade to a newer phone whenever I want, since I'm still satisfied with the two phones