Thread: Can anyone root Motorola DROID PRO

Can anyone root Motorola DROID PRO

Hi guys can anyone her help me with this actually recently bought the Verizon Motorola DROID PRO and I like to root this phone is there anyone here can tell me simple permanent root method but No custom ROM, just root I really like to know this did anyone for here already this with their Motorola DROID PRO can you share the way how to do so I will be really glad

Thanks

Re: Can anyone root Motorola DROID PRO

It is not hard to fine the method that you want to know just Google it on the website I already did that with the help of superoneclick app on my Verizon droid pro

Even me already done rooting my Motorola Droid Pro handset whit the help of z4root application all you have to do it is install it in your SD Card z4root will root the device that enable you to supply system level access to the app that request it 100% safe nothing on disk is altered other then root binaries, so if a bit goes incorrect, just reboot the phone should rig up any and every issues.

I am running it on my Motorola DROID PRO but it just constantly crashing. by no means works. some substitute way using adb I guess the z4root method works with the recently release update any longer will Use superoneclick.

Quote Originally Posted by akkiiii View Post
    I am running it on my Motorola DROID PRO but it just constantly crashing. by no means works. some substitute way using adb I guess the z4root method works with the recently release update any longer will Use superoneclick.
    I think you are absolutely right . It's doesn't work after the newest update. I make use of aRoot, and it worked absolutely fine . many people have reported SuperOneClick working too.

Steps to use SuperOneClick

• Turn USB Debugging OFF first
    • Then Click Root
    • At the time it says “Waiting for Device, Turn USB Debugging ON”
    • It'll at the present run RATC
    • while it says: Starting ADB Server...
    • Turn USB Debugging OFF
    • Turn USB Debugging ON
    • Turn USB Debugging OFF
    • All BEFORE it says "Waiting for device..." once more

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    I think you are absolutely right . It's doesn't work after the newest update. I make use of aRoot, and it worked absolutely fine . many people have reported SuperOneClick working too.
    Hi does aRoot method is friendly with 2.3/Gingerbread? It happening rolling out although in little scale today for the droid pro. i think its too early to know for certain, but wouldn't worthless to ask I know Someone will take the fall and attempt it at this time I am certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavita View Post
    Hi does aRoot method is friendly with 2.3/Gingerbread? It happening rolling out although in little scale today for the droid pro. i think its too early to know for certain, but wouldn't worthless to ask I know Someone will take the fall and attempt it at this time I am certain.
    I do not have got any update regarding this myself, so I'm not certain. I'd be disposed to believe that it almost certainly won't work. perhaps something like Gingerbreak may . I've seen about various forums where some Pro users have received the update, but none of them are not to see if at present available means will root it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    I do not have got any update regarding this myself, so I'm not certain. I'd be disposed to believe that it almost certainly won't work. perhaps something like Gingerbreak may . I've seen about various forums where some Pro users have received the update, but none of them are not to see if at present available means will root it yet.
    I believe a lot of folks included myself are uncertain of the penalty yet. Actually I have my wife's handset so I wouldn't take a risk on messing it up as she also uses it for work. Trust me if it were my handset it would absolutely be experienced correct about now. I'll keep look around to see what a few other people's results are and report back. And if this help this phone did receive update yesterday

I am attempting to make use of Gingerbreak or else SuperOneClick shouldn't spoil nothing at all. If it works, it works. If it did not , the rooting procedure should just be unsuccessful and that's it. am probably going to do that at the moment

Like to share Superoneclick does NOT influence the new gingerbread update now Anyway to root 2.3.3? no way as I search only method to have rooted Gingerbread on the Pro at once is the through pre-rooted update obtainable as of Team Black Hat.