Thread: Unable to make or receive call while in roaming on GSM in Motorola DROID PRO

Unable to make or receive call while in roaming on GSM in Motorola DROID PRO

Folks

I have rather odd issue with my Motorola DROID PRO in eu on GSM/UMTS network. And this happen while i’m roaming and use GSM only no UMTS my mic and speaker get dead. I be able to build a call plus receive it, but i can’t hear nothing and caller doesn’t hear me. Display show seconds have past so line is connected . i be able to still receive SMS plus MMS just fine as well as send them, just calls don’t operational

Now I modify from GSM to UMTS merely, then calls work very well. When I’m on residence network the whole thing is okay.

Funny thing is that if I build a call on roaming in UMTS only in addition to then alter to GSM just I can receive earliest call, subsequently it's all clear once more.

I actually stock ROM

Re: Unable to make or receive call while in roaming on GSM in Motorola DROID PRO

I don’t think anything wrong with the phone most likely the issue is through the network where you was situated. Did you try a different network?

My Motorola DROID PRO works perfectly ok while I am in roaming, in together GSM and UMTS.

Re: Unable to make or receive call while in roaming on GSM in Motorola DROID PRO

Got the same problem

Voice as well as Data Work fine in 2G 900/1800 MHz
    However No Voice, Phone re-boots only Data works in 3G 1900 MHz

So I have to make use of the handset in GSM only mode.

I am using 2.3.3 with the Verizon 4.6.4 update.

I have Motorola DROID PRO which was working fine with the old operator although after shifting to the new operator i am also facing the similar problem which is in the particular place I can't create or receive a call in just in 2G but I can send or receive SMS as well as data traffic is ok . However if I modify in 3G I be able to do the entire thing perfectly fine

For my operator it is a problem between SIM by ORGA and Motorola DROID PRO and so I'll swap my SIM

I did not able to get the non ORGA SIM however I did purchase a twin SIM adaptor, for considering Nothing found On my operator which is TIM while I’m on edge in only similar locations, i can't make or receive calls Not with my ex operator which was wind

However you be able to try to type on your dialer ##7764726 then call, then password 000000
    • Then verify 06 test mode
    • Tap next
    • Again next
    • Then on the service option switch to 13k, or others, then exit
    • Now Make a call, or else try this configuration
    Don’t restart your phone if you didn’t than follows this steps again