Thread: Unable to perform Checkout sequence in Apple Cards application

Unable to perform Checkout sequence in Apple Cards application

I possess the Apple Cards application; and I'm equipped to transform the request and it stops me at the checkout succession. It notifies me with the alert "There is not enough info in your account to process the request." Please head go to Settings-> Store to upgrade your account information. I've attempted every last item from modifying the charging billing information; and it still doesn't work. Could you assist help with this issue?

re: Unable to perform Checkout sequence in Apple Cards application

I hold the accurate same issue and I'm attempting to purchase from foreign. It solicits my Apple Id login, and then my Visa card CVV then afterward displays the error. I have been attempting following final week but still no fortunes. My billing information is right & completely filled. I have no clue where the issue is. Wasn't this application supposed to have been simply a few clocks at a distance from sending the real card? But also to what extent will it take to transport the card to a location in alternate nation?

Verify unquestionably your location is precisely the same as your charging location on your charge card. I had a friend who might not make buys in light of the fact that he had put "Ave" and the official spelling was "Av". It will reject if there is the slightest difference.

I have purchased one before and had this issue when I was attempting to buy my second. I attempted what you expressed and it works!

I was fit to successfully buy and send out a card whenever I updated to ios5 and downloaded the CARDS application. The card is really cool yet when I headed off to request a different one it continued inquiring to update my billing information besides. I updated it. I even restored my phone to see if that could alter the situation. I've been trying for 2 days. It was excellent when it worked and I wish it could work again.

I requested Card 4 days in the past. It worked fine. Today it states "Please update your account, there is not enough data in your account to technique the request. Kindly head off to settings > save to update your account data". Obviously, it doesn't ACTUALLY declare what the situation is. The Cards FAQ on designer page doesn't assist with this issue, or even demonstrate this issue. The straightforward truth is nothing has modified in the past 4 days. To start with one worked fine. This one makes a point not to so I altered my issue by modifying my Billing Name-It was indicating as "Mark" in place of "Marker" which is what is printed on my card.

My iTunes account is tied to gift cards that I buy. I definitely won't give Apple my Credit Card number after they appear to double/triple charge for parts then you should contend with them to get your cash reverted. This choice in addition permits me to understand liabilities. Utilizing gift cards works EVERYWHERE else in the iTunes/Mac App Store framework. I rent/buy motion pictures, music and applications. I even updated to Lion utilizing this strategy. Apple should not fix this issue until folks really begin to fuss or it changes their main concern so don't keep your breath.

I'm attempting to send a Card within India and the same lapse, "Please update your account, and there is not enough data in your account to methodology the request. If it’s not too much trouble head over to settings > archive to updating your account information" continues happening even following updating the location as it is in both Cards application and the store. It would be ideal if you bail me out with this situation.

I hold the same issue, error message asking to update my account information, following requiring the CVV number. Strangely, within the same couple of days I was ready to buy Steve Jobs book via iBooks, straight from my iPhone, and 5 iTunes melodies straight from my iPhone but not a Card from the card application. I spent a hour with a Genius who can't decipher it and prescribed I attempted restoring the phone. I've attempted reinstalling the application, restoring the phone, and nothing has changed.

I think I solved it. The data its searching for that explained my issue had to do in set up to my settings: Store:apple ID: and after that put in your message location. Mine was spotless. Once, I did that, the Card experienced. It wasn't charge card information, it was my Apple ID and for whatever explanation, it didn't have my message. Trust this helps!

Re: Unable to perform Checkout sequence in Apple Cards application

I just had a thought. At some point in the past a few years, they changed the rules for making an Apple ID password. Presently you need to have a least of 8 elements, combining in any event one number, one promoted letter and one more lower-case letter. I possess an old password that is just six letters.