Thread: Incomplete UserData and Contacts after mango update

Incomplete UserData and Contacts after mango update

Today when I was just seeing the phone and while I was going through the list of contacts off my handset, which looks like to work very well, apart from that the majority of the particulars linked with each record are not there.

stuff like the DisplayName come all the way through just very well, but for Facebook accounts, I don't observe Birthdays, Companies, Addresses, etc. The count up is always 0 for this set. Is this a little that can be fixed in the subsequently update, or is this data inaccessible?

Re: Incomplete UserData and Contacts after mango update

I've being operational by means of contacts in the last SDK and Mango come out and verified this too. It appears like the contact in sequence if only pulled from your "real" associates and not contacts from Facebook and such. I still tried to modify my Contacts filter to observe if that made a unlike, and it didn't appear to. Definitely appear strange that the Contacts file show is not the similar contacts list the API returns.

Does anyone have any solution regarding this issue I would certainly like to know this?

It looks as if Windows Live contacts on my handset work in addition to the actual contacts. However Facebook for certain I acquire no birthdays, spouses, etc... I'm also operating the 7.1 release sdk on a actual Mango handset. Facebook is allowing me to GetPicture() productively for the Facebook contacts it appear and display name as talk about above For your information

Thanks

I already came across such thread and came to know that the Facebook Contacts plus Calendar access is narrow to name as well as photo. That was pointed out to me in a another thread,

I also came across some where there was mention that you to have Facebook sync every contacts, then you be able to click on the Facebook contact in your address book and throughout the menu, join together it with an additional contact.

After that you supposed to be able to sync just your contacts or whatsoever they call it, and it will stay the combined accounts merged.