Thread: Samsung Galaxy Indulge Metro 3g for real

Samsung Galaxy Indulge Metro 3g for real

There are many of the people who have reported that 3g deal is pending to offset the stress every these droids which are put on metro's service. People within california, texas, as well as florida are previously reporting that they are getting the evdo symbol on their phones. If there is someone else who have seen the same then please let me know that thing with the details.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Indulge Metro 3g for real

I acquired evdo on the airport within Romulus, MI, but this was two years before and, thusly this was not on this phone. It was lying on the black flip Samsung through the media buttons lying on the front. I really don’t remember the model name/number. I touched down as well as loaded up facebook and it loaded much quicker than it ever had. I am having a green EV other than my standard 1x. I haven't been back there by means of this phone but I could assume that it would function.

I would like to tell you that this can be just predictable to be out within a market which is having the elevated 4G strain therefore if your areas 4G isn't in super heavy use then 3G would not be coming to your area. That is consistent with somebody who perceives information regarding the metro from the internet.

I have doubt that you people are with the spotty 3G reception and that is the reason for this. When you go back to wok then then just verify that whether you are having the 3G gain or not. I think that the signal which you are getting is not strong enough. Other than you can also check the PRL and to do that, you will have to go to Settings->About Phone->Phone Status. From there, you can check that if you are having the latest version installed or not.

hello friends, I want to ask that if that will be able to get the 4g again or it is only going to be with the 3g. I am asking this as I have completed with all the required update but the problem is that the I don’t know that whether I am going to get 4G as well. Thank you so much in advance.

I would like to tell you that if you update then it will provide you 1x, 3g and 4g. If you don’t know then I want to share that 4g falls back to 3g and 3g to 1x and because of that you will get the fastest available connection. I have all three on my Indulge and I barely detect 3g because 4g is very strong near me lol.

The phone is a candybar with good looks and provides access to various social networking sites (like Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Picasa). It also has a 2.2 inch QVGA display, 3G connectivity, Bluetooth 2.1, Stereo FM radio with RDS, Digital Natural Sound Engine, IM (GTalk, AIM), 3.2MP camera with smile shot autofocus, 100MB of memory internal and MicroSD card support. Here are the specifications of this:
    • 3G/UMTS
    • Bluetooth 2.1
    • 2.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 resolution
    • 3.2 megapixel camera
    • EDGE / GPRS
    • Video Player, Audio Player
    • FM Radio
    • USB
    • 100 MB of internal memory
    • microSD support up to 16 GB.
    • Dimensions: 115.2 x 46.7 x 11.9mm
    • Weight: 99 g
    • 900mAh battery

I am making use of the Samsung Galaxy Indulge Metro 3g without any issue.