Thread: HTC Explorer Battery Guide

HTC Explorer Battery Guide

As I am using the htc exploerer I want to know how can I make my phone battery life long laster. I want to know how and where can I save the battery for my phone. So if anyone knowing about this and have the idea about how can I saving of battery then do let me know also.

re: HTC Explorer Battery Guide

First let me tell you that htc explorer phone comes with the good battery as I am using it. And as far as I know there are no problems with the battery of the htc exploerer.

If you want to know that how can you save the battery life of the htc explorer phone then I would say that you can follow some of the points which would help you to save more battery life in your phone. Do following thing , first what you have to do is that see you charge the battery properly and don’t overcharge the battery which doing this would damage your battery in near future. So avoid doing this. And if you want to extend your battery life for the htc explorer phone then use minimum brightness in the phone and if you don’t use the phone then try locking your phone by doing this it will use less energy in your battery and provide you with the better battery life.

Yeah …this method really works for the phone , as I have also read in one of the article on the net and even personally tried with this and have proven correct so my suggestion is that if you want a good and better extended battery life then just try with the above tricks.

Re: HTC Explorer Battery Guide

How much time will the battery of htc explorer last if i use a bluetooth headset with it for 2-3 hours a day?

Quote Originally Posted by sreeraghiyer View Post
    How much time will the battery of htc explorer last if i use a bluetooth headset with it for 2-3 hours a day?
    Keeping bluetooth on, data access, speaker, etc.. surely drain the battery fast. As you said, i fyou want to use bluetooth daily for 2-3 hours, surely it will drain the battery 25 to 30% faster.

Thanks for your reply...Then please suggest me whether i should buy HTC EXPLORER? Otherwise i have another option in sony ericsson...
    Please suggest me any one....

Quote Originally Posted by sreeraghiyer View Post
    Thanks for your reply...Then please suggest me whether i should buy HTC EXPLORER? Otherwise i have another option in sony ericsson...
    Please suggest me any one....
    Actually, using multiple things like keeping the bluetooth on, listening to songs, watching video's on mobile phone, etc on any mobile phone drains the battery quickly, so you will need to carry its charger where ever you go. And HTC EXPLORER is a good mobile phone that comes with 2.3 gingerbread android os. However, you have to check if it is upgradable to either honeycomb or ice cream sandwich which will be useful for future support and features.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Continuously browsing net for 20 mins drains my battery by 10%. I use a gprs plan and have kept my power settings to economy. With moderate use the battery dies in
    6 hours, is this normal for a htc explorer?

Yes it is Normal battery drain. If we browse for 20 minutes, the avarice battery drain should be around 7 to 10%, and thats the case with you. So dont worry. You \r battery is working perfext

Quote Originally Posted by namchan View Post
    Yes it is Normal battery drain. If we browse for 20 minutes, the avarice battery drain should be around 7 to 10%, and thats the case with you. So dont worry. You \r battery is working perfext

Thank you Namchan.. I let my phone idle for 7 hours,unchecking the mobile network option and i found battery discharging by 20%.