Thread: PCI memory controller driver not found in Toshiba Tecra A9

PCI memory controller driver not found in Toshiba Tecra A9

Yesterday, I installed new motherboard onto this Toshiba Tecra A9 laptop and now I looking PCI memory controller driver onto this laptop. I try a lot but can’t find anything that help me. Now this laptop froze with a "pci express error" and hence I look this driver. Should know this driver source, please help me. I am waiting your valuable reply.

Re: PCI memory controller driver not found in Toshiba Tecra A9

If you go into Device Manager and click on the questionable missing driver; on the General tab. This question mark indicates that the PCI Memory Controller driver is missing on your laptop. Then connect your laptop to the internet. Double click on it and with the help of internet you can install this driver. There is no need to do any additional work on it.

You can also found this driver onto the windows xp installation cd. Hence I thing this windows xp installation cd is also better option to do this task. The scenario that seems most common is a manufacturer that all versions of Windows XP CD are bootable. Download Windows XP SP3 installation CD on your computer from the Internet but if you are on a slow connection, then with the help of the CD you can also do this similar task. Boot from the Windows XP CD. Press Any Key Message. Then choose Windows XP Repair Install option. Try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. The idea behind this installing PCI memory controller driver was to conserve memory for memory intensive applications.

Install the correct chipset driver from Nvidia and it should go away. Download drivers for NVIDIA products including GeForce graphics cards, NForce motherboards. This will be work in most of the situation when the Toshiba laptop needs this PCI memory controller driver.

As reported on Toshiba forum PCI Memory Controller is Intel Turbo Memory also called Intel Flash cache logic chip. . This chip enhances overall system performance. If you have a Robson Card support driver for Win XP, then use this card and download your necessary driver on any storage device. Then copy this driver and install it into the laptop system. This will be work to fix your complicated problem. hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

Nowadays, networks can be accessed by multiple devices with different characteristics. This PCI Memory Controller is Intel Turbo Memory which will be provide better network support with the installation of the driver. After installing this driver you can get additional space that help to store and manage network traffic. Hence I would suggest to you that use official link and install this driver on your laptop. Then you can avoid this "pci express error". Then only you can able to make connection with pci express graphics and gaming card. try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

There are special pci-memory-controller third party commercial site that provides appropriate driver of this laptop system. You need to take help of this site. I hope you get best driver for your compliable laptop.

I also faced same kind of problem. Then with the help of google search engine I found one third party site. This site provides me the pci-memory-controller driver download facility. I use it and the try this process, but it goes failure. The reason behind this is the firewall program is being enabled on my laptop. Then I disabled it. With the help of this task, I perform correct downloading task. Then with the help of this driver I can connect external hardware expansion card to my laptop system.

If you have no sign that correct driver for your laptop, I advise using 'System Update.' It will find appropriate drivers and install for you. This is the best and simplest way that works well on positive direction. Hence try this and check laptop gives "pci express error" problem or not.

Try to install Chipset software Installation Utility & Chipset Device Software (intel inf update). This will be help to install such PCI memory controller driver installation task. Chipset software is for the OS to use the chips on the motherboard that is often referred to as the chipset driver or chipset drivers. Hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives on your laptop system.