Thread: Zune doesn't recognize the final update for the LG E900 though i got the notification

Zune doesn't recognize the final update for the LG E900 though i got the notification

HI, I am having LG E900 and everything works fine with the mobile and yesterdays when I was playing the game I got the notification about the newer firmware update for the mobile that’s presumably Mango update and that’s why I was quite happy to have that update install in the mobile but when iwas trying to do the same thing with the help of Zune it was not able to recognize that software and I was getting message saying my phone is already up to date with an older pre-Mango version. Any idea what could be the problem, because I have already gotten clear notification about the same. Is there anybody over here got the update?

Re: Zune doesn't recognize the final update for the LG E900 though i got the notification

make sure that you are using latest version of Zune in your machine, by the way can you please let us know which version you are using? Because as the extent to I know the latest version is 4.8.2345.0, thus ensure this first. If you have the older version that you can simply update the software rather download this latest software from the official website itself, and off course you must be aware as it is free.

Re: Zune doesn't recognize the final update for the LG E900 though i got the notification

see it might be possible that the final version would be released but the phone you are having is not capable of accommodating that software, and that’s why zune is not making it available to you.

Though I am agree with the above user but still you can have option over here as you should try to contact the service center for the same and ask them about the same as whether the software you are about to install is available for the mobile you are having, because I have also heard that the newer firmware is available only for particular phones only. And If you are getting positive response from their end then you should visit the service center once and give your phone to them for updating its firmware.