Thread: Cant able to receive MMS in Motorola Triumph

Cant able to receive MMS in Motorola Triumph

Hi recently I have buy the new Motorola Triumph, all it work fine but I can’t able to receive the picture send by one of my friends, when I try to look over this issue I got the message that "cant not receive pictures, balance too low" but I have activated the MMS plan recently and also the validity for that plan is still Activated then why I got such problems, so if you guys have any of the ideas behind this issue then please do the reply for this because I’m very much upset by this issue. Any of the suggestion from you guys will be appreciated.

Re: Cant able to receive MMS in Motorola Triumph

According to my suggestion I think you have reactivated your phone skims or may be by mistake you have canceled out that skims that allow you to send and receive MMS or May your skims date is over that is why you are facing the problems to receive the MMS, so better is to talk to the customer care office.

I think it is the problems from the Virgin Mobile itself because I have seen that most of the users have the same issue from time to time and also I have make the verification for the MMS.apk and it's hard-coded into the software. So maybe this is the issue or may be the Network problems is there at the time you are trying to download the receive MMS files. Or maybe your Wi-Fi is On so if your Wi-Fi is on make it Disable and make the use of the 3-G to work and again try to get the MMS.

Even I am also having the same problems so I think it is the glitch in VM's system, because I usually get the message within a small amount of hours every time I try to get the MMS or trying to send the MMS I get the error. But it take place sometime only but not an issue whenever I get this kind of issue for not sending and receiving the MMS I only make the file to send with the Help of the email system. So try once again and told your friends to send the same thing once more and this time make sure that the MMS skims should be activated on your Mobile and after your friends have send you the same MMS you can able to get it. And even if you have the same problems then you could try calling Virgin Mobile service center.

If you have the problems with the MMS then may there is some changes have taken place in the default setting for the MMS in your phone or may your balance is too low at the timer you are trying to get the MMS message, because even if your MMS skims is activated and there is low balance in your account then there are the chances that you are not access to receive or to send the MMS or whatever which require some balance in your Phone. So first make sure that there are the minimum balance that are essential for the MMS should be there in your account and after that you can try to send or to receive the MMS. Or the alternative option for your query is that you can make the use of the stock messenger app or you can make the use of the handcent depends what works for you. And also see whether the internet connection for your mobile is there or not sometime happen that the connection of the internet is not there or even it is too low to get the MMS for the Mobile.

May your plan is not activated or the time for the Activation is still not come because whenever the Activation request for the MMS or for the Internet is given to the Customer Support the activation for that skims may take some time or even some to t come in to action, so you have to call the customer care and speak up the issue. They will go to resolve this issue.

This issue is even I have also faces so I have call up the customer care and know that I have cancelled the data plan, so you have to make sure that you have not done this mistake and you are trying to get the MMS. May it happened that we don’t have the data plan is there and we are trying. Or maybe your friends whoever send you that MMS not properly or may the MMS sending is fail.

You can get the application for the Motorola which have the best support for this MMS purpose so for that

you have to first Search Android Market
    1. Open Android Market on Your phone
    2. Go to "Search"
    3. Type the "Save MMS" in the search field provided there in the Android Market and hit "Search"
    4. Once you find the "Save MMS" app from your choice, choose that and "Install" that in your Mobile and follow the instructions
    Since I have seen that this way is simple to overcome from the MMS error.

You have to talk to your customer care and make the service reactive for sending and receiving the MMS, because that not the issue it may that your MMS services have been bard so that you have to restart it by the service center or with the help of the Customer care.