Thread: Facebook notifications icon can't see in Nokia c6

Facebook notifications icon can't see in Nokia c6

Apparently the pre-installed Facebook application doesn’t compatible "new notifications" button. It also not gives any "mail", "poke" and "friend add" type of options. There are not any notification comes that help me to identify message or something else come into my facebook account. I use Nokia c6 smartphone for accessing all the internet and especially facebook. Can anybody help me to fix this notification problem? Anything must wait to fix such issue.

Re: Facebook notifications icon can't see in Nokia c6

This has nothing to do with Nokia as far as I know since they aren’t the one who made the app. There are several other mobile especially Samsung or any other mobile phones can be sending any notification onto your mobile phone. Only your facebook notifications come onto email-id. If you want such notification then you need to go to facebook account and then collaborate your fb account with your own email-id. It sends you all the notifications about this FB account onto this email-id. One thing is possible that access email-id directly on mobile phone default application. it alerts you about this notification.

You could try other facebook apps that work better than the default. There is also update options available onto FB application. You can take such option help and perform update task. Might be possible that latest application help to you regarding this notification problem.

When fb access with home screens widget, it can’t give any notifications. Otherwise in opera mini type of mobile browser gives such facebook notification icon. Try this simple way. I hope you got your solutions. You need to open opera and log on to facebook account. Then don’t sign out at the end of closing browser. It might be possible that it gives fb notifications.