Thread: How to Root Motorola Triumph by using GingerBreak

How to Root Motorola Triumph by using GingerBreak

Recently I have get the new Motorola Triumph this is the best one I have take to make the use and also this Mobile have the several feature that are the best for the use and unique feature in these Motorola Triumph, but recently I have try to Root this Motorola Triumph but not able to do this . I have try several attempt to Root my Device but fail to do that, so is there any other steps to do this or any other software is needed for this I am new to the Motorola Triumph so I don’t know much more about this one. So if you guys have any of the information about this then please does the reply.

Re: How to Root Motorola Triumph by using GingerBreak

According to my information there is one Application called as GingerBreak used for this purpose that you have to install if you want to Root your Motorola Triumph, so for that first go to the download for that application if it is not there in your Motorola, after getting that application just install it and when you open that application you will see the option for the root, and there you have to click for the Root Option if you want to Root your Motorola Triumph.

1.2 of GingerBreak will be the best option for Root of this Motorola Triumph, by using this application one can easily Root the Motorola.

There are several of the options there for rooting any of the Android Mobile the list of the option that can make use for this purpose so the following thing you can do
    • You can try the Application Gingerbreak.
    • You can also take the help of the Universal Androot.
    • There is the other option SuperOneClick Server
    And also there are the other methods that can be used for this purpose to Root the Motorola Triumph.

The GingerBreak APK is the backup for the newly released GingerBreak exploit this is used for the attain root access on GingerBread. This GingerBreak APK is also work on various Froyo as well as Honeycomb versions
    The Following work is perform by the APK
    - The APK is used to puts the right files in the right directory to run the GingerBreak exploit
    - The APK is used to runs the GingerBreak exploit
    - The GingerBreak exploit attempts to manage the root access
    - If the root is succeeds, then the GingerBreak exploit remounts the system to runs the installer script
    - The installer script is now used to attempts so that it can install the su binary as well as superuser APK, and finally reboots the System.

There is the simple method that can be used for the Rebooting the Motorola Triumph, so for that you only have to make the changes that is you have to renaming the sudo binary in your Mobile phone. And after you have completed this is compulsory for you to install the Superuser.

I make the use of the Gingerbreak 1.2 and by using this I have not seen any of the issue or any of break for the rooted and unrooted for my Motorola Triumph. So I recommend you to make the use of the Gingerbreak 1.2 and Root the Motorola.

If you want to root the Motorola Triumph then the best option for that is the Gingerbreak version 1.2 this application have the inbuilt option for the rooting for the Motorola Triumph. So when you install that application that is Gingerbreak in your mobile then it is easy to find the option for the Root the mobile so after clicking on that you can root the Motorola Triumph.