Thread: How to make your computer detect Motorola Triumph as mass storage?

How to make your computer detect Motorola Triumph as mass storage?

Some please help to get me out of this situation. My requirement is that I want my Motorola Triumph to be detected as mass storage by my computer. Please provide me all necessary answers. Thank you in advance.

Re: How to make your computer detect Motorola Triumph as mass storage?

Just follow the below steps:
    • Install Any cut from the android market (its unlimited)
    • -Open Any cut and select "New Shortcut"
    • -Now click Activity
    • -Scroll down the record of actions until you see "Select COM Port Mode" and click it. Actually hit good to embrace the default name
    • -You will see a "shortcut made" warning. Backpedal to your homescreen and search for the brand new shortcut
    • -Once you click the new shortcut you'll see a couple radio catches. Basically update to Mass Storage

I actually click on the "turn on usb mass storage” (or something similar to that) bind. Was that not working or something? Downloading an application to do the same thing appears similar to a spot of needless excess to me.

This is for those whose PC could not detect the phone for USB transferring. Keep this in mind as some people have reported the USB working one day, then the following day it won't pick up. I actually would have liked to specify that if you're utilizing Launcher Pro or alternate non stock launchers, you are able to even now make shortcuts without needing to install an additional application. Otherwise, great tip.

I don't have prior experience with ADW but on launcher pro, you just extended press on a void domain of your home screen and select Shortcuts from the extended press menu. I am just able to collect you could do the same thing in adw but I might be wrong. Actually have no clue where the shortcut could be, granted that I'm still searching for it. Today I was having an issue with my phone connecting to my machine, and this small control recovered my butt. Strangely it’s working on and off just fine, and all the more when it doesn't “connect "PDANet still sees it has showed up. Anyhow because of this guide its now acting as a pseudo-modem AND a USB device both.

I doubted that you might mail some one step at a time guidelines on the most proficient method to produce that short cut in Launcher Pro. I know how to kick the shortcut off but I am lost when that. It might as well be under add>Shortcuts > Activities> Hidden Menu. The process for ADW is very similar.