Thread: Accidentally Bricked Motorola Triumph

Accidentally Bricked Motorola Triumph

So I was running CM7 on my Motorola Triumph and run over to restore my stock nandroid and coincidentally restored the Optimus V nandroid that I had on my SD card. So now when I transform the phone on it actually goes into the bootloader, and when I connect to my USB rope, Windows make the commotion implying that something's connected to, but the drive never heads up. I have no idea what to do.

re: Accidently Bricked Motorola Triumph

I figure you didn't think to attempt stacking into recovery. You might as well luckily attempt to re-flash it from one of your Triumph reinforcements and all things will be fine. My scenario was major than yours I was attempting to return my triumph from CWM to stock recovery and emulating the consultation from someone at XDA designers actually moved the recovery.img into the envelope that pops up when you keep volume down and the capacity bind and now when I turn it on, the red M appears and afterward it shows a screen in green letters indicating the HW model, HW form, RF Band, Product ID, MEID num, ESN num, BT Addr, WiFi Mac. I was into. I was beginning to freeze since my OV was inadvertently bricked so I thought I'd be without a phone.

re: Accidently Bricked Motorola Triumph

I panicked when I replaced my cwm with the most cutting edge blue message one and I got no boot or anything! 2 days of self despising when a small examination demonstrated to me I swapped my whole recovery and boot loader with an .img! Fortunately this can recovery and I was equipped to download the original and intact recovery folder which did the trick.

Re: Accidently Bricked Motorola Triumph

I bricked my triumph trying to set it back to factory rom. It will boot into fast download with the power -down button together. is there a way i can repair it from there?

Re: Accidently Bricked Motorola Triumph

Quote Originally Posted by jmulvay View Post
    I bricked my triumph trying to set it back to factory rom. It will boot into fast download with the power -down button together. is there a way i can repair it from there?
    Have you tried a after-market rom similar to the CM7 or something. Because the stock rom is having too much of bugs in it, hence it is not at all recommended. The kind of phone that you have has this sort of trouble restoring froyo based ROMs. The phone will try to restore but it wont go past the boot image.