Thread: Cannot turn on Wireless Capabilities in Toshiba satellite a665d

Cannot turn on Wireless Capabilities in Toshiba satellite a665d

I am using Toshiba satellite a665d laptop in which I have recently installed windows 7 ultimate operating system and after installing the windows 7 I am not able to turn on the Wireless Capabilities in my laptop. I have tried many solution but unable to solve this issue. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Cannot turn on Wireless Capabilities in Toshiba satellite a665d

Have you tried to turn on the Wireless Capabilities in your Toshiba satellite a665d by pressing Fn + F8 key? If you have not tried this then first try to turn on the wireless capabilities by pressing the Fn +F8 key and then see whether you are able to turn on the WIFI or not. I think after that you will be able to turn on the WIFI.

You have to check whether in windows mobility center turn on wireless option is enable or not. If it is disabled then enable it first and after enabling it you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. If you have already checked this then I will you have to also check about what is the device status in the device manager for you the wireless adapter? If you find the exclamation mark beside the wireless adapter in the device manger then there may problem with the drivers in your laptop otherwise something else is causing this problem. I am telling you this solution because there was similar problem occurred with my laptop also and then I have noticed that there is exclamation mark in device manager with the wireless adapter and then I have reinstalled the drivers in in my laptop and after reinstalling the drivers in my Toshiba satellite a665d laptop all the things has started working normally.

I think you should also try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

To check the device status you have to first open the device manager by right clicking on the my computer and then selecting the properties. Now after opening the device manager you have to expand the network adapters. Now after that you have to check whether there is any exclamation mark or not.

I have checked the device status in my laptop by doing all the steps which you have suggested and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by removing the wireless drivers from my Toshiba satellite a665d laptop and after that I have reboot the laptop and then installed the drivers again. Now after installing the drivers again in my laptop when I tried to enable the wireless at that time I get the same issue. If anyone else have solution for this issue then please let me know.

I will suggest you to download the latest drivers from the internet for the wireless and after downloading that you have to install that drivers in your laptop and after installing the drivers in your laptop you have to check whether you are able to enable the wireless or not. You have to make sure that you remove all the previously installed drivers from your mobile phone before you install new drivers.

I think after that you will be able to enable the wireless in your Toshiba satellite a665d laptop. If you need any more information for this then let me know.

If you want to download the WIFI drivers for your Toshiba satellite a665d laptop then you have to click on the Download button which Is mentioned below.

DOWNLOAD.

You should try to solve this issue by doing the system restore and after the system restore all the things will start working fine again and you will be able to use the wireless in your laptop. Try this solution I hope this will be helpful for you.