Thread: Free 3D games for LG Thrill 4G

Free 3D games for LG Thrill 4G

Well I wanted to tell you that I have recently got LG Thrill 4G. I was aware of the thing that there were games like NOVA, Golf, Asphalt 6 but there was not game at all. Are aware of where I can find the above mentioned games and download the same. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Free 3D games for LG Thrill 4G

I think the phone which you have purchased from the person has removed the game from the SD card. So that is way you are not able to get the above mentioned games. But still if you are having any doubt on this particular matter the feel free to ask about the same.

Looking at the matter I recommend that you should simply get the game by simply flashing thriller or you can also stock the rom. If someone is able to find out the apk file on the phone of yours than I recommend that you should upload the same over here.
    By default location of the apk file will be /system/app/ . so get yourself on that particular location and let me know about the same.

If you are not on the thriller then I recommend that you should give a try. You will be able to get back the games of yours. also you will be able to see some performance improvements into the game.
    Let me know whether you are able to get the requirement of yours or not. If still your requirement is not fulfilled than I recommend that you should contact the technical support team and ask about the help. I am hoping that they will help you out to get the requirement of yours.