Thread: Unable to send Text and E-mail in LG Revolution

Unable to send Text and E-mail in LG Revolution

Some of my contents express sending eternity and never send! I observed it typically happens when I sent a few messages consecutively. I need to take the electric storage device out and restart the phone when this happens. Once every last item is rebooted, the contents send. Moreover, at times when I delete messages they return right just as i had received them and never erased them in the first place! I have aol, google, and windows exist and they every single do thi. It's not each and every message simply some and ordinarily happens when I haven't perused the post, actually erased.

Re: Unable to send Text and E-mail in LG Revolution

You are able to consider this by pressing the menu key at the Home Screen. Then select Phone look at the very bottom and it should say Software Version. It's the last 3 characters that will help you. In the event that its "ZV6" then you are on the most recent form. Since it s "VZ5" then I could upgrade the phone to see if it helps.

Mine does the same and has the same manufacture, a owner worst case scenario purchase told me that the issue was create by lookout security, then again even following uninstalling i still have the same issue.

It is incredible. Today I am on restart number 5. Then again now faced brand new issue!!! AOL continues asking from me my password and similar to each alternate time it revives and checks for newfangled send i need to re drop in my password. As a matter of fact as I am composing this memo I am messaging on my phone and actually had to restart for a 6th time today. Somethings gotta give on the grounds that typically the same time as my 30 day trial period the phone worked perfect . This phone is on my LAST nerve.

I don't think Lookout is initiating the issue, I utilize it every last trace of the time and I'm not seeing any messaging issues. One thing you could probably attempt is to Boot up in Safe mode, which might as well impair the Add On applications so your running honestly non specific. To do this, capacity off then Press the capacity key until it vibrates and let go, then Press and HOLD the Vol down key NOT the POWER KEY. I need to build this focus resulting from the fact that keeping both down will take you to the Master Reset menu and we don't need that.

Since you Power on and afterward keep the Vol Down key until the Verizon screen pops up, you will acknowledge that your WallPaper is non specific and there could be a Banner in the more level alternate of the screen Stating that you are in "SAFE MODE". Attempt to double the mistake now to see provided that it still happens. Once you are finished reboot typically and your phone will come back to ordinary. In the event that it doesn't happen any longer, then we know its something thats stacking that would be meddling with the phone, and you could probably attempt to wipe out the suspects.

In the event that you're running on ZV6 that is the present software. I know its frustrating, but what I could attempt could be a Master Reset. You'll need to set the phone up again, but, unfortunately this can positively serve some useful purpose. Since not, I think the following stride could be to get the phone supplanted, or call Verizon uphold. I exist on my Revolution, and alternate than a couple of minor bugs I've been all around happy with ZV6 and I adore the phone.

My issues are the same messaging issue, where the contents actually declare sending eternity and never experience, until i restart the phone manually, at times it takes various reboots. This is NOT adequate. In addition to that is the way that the news, climate, facebook, and twitter, and whatnot, never EVER computerized redesign, which in my conclusion, is one of unquestionably the most fit offers of the android. my climate and news hasnt upgraded in several days. Im on my 4th LG Revolution and this ought to be fathomed or else I move toward getting a Droid Bionic at the closest conceivable opportunity, being as how I know Motorola Mobility could never permit this sort of exhibition to be withheld on its clients. Additionally I have been encountering regardless one haphazard reboot a day in light of the fact that I purchased the phone, throughout each supplanting, presumably not one day has gone by without these issues, possibly not even six hours.

I even now did it twice with absolutely no alteration what so ever. I mean do your thing, but i wouldn't recommend it assuming that you have remembrances like motion pictures and pictures case in point, which highly regretted deleting afterwards.

In addition hopefully you know, Im even now on my 4th revolution, with a 5th one going in the post some focus today. I have even now called verizon back something greater than 10 times on this matter, both times the tech 'pros' at verizon would be able to not intention the issue and told me to carry the phone to the store since it was a phone issue. It would be ideal if you help LG, I have never had quite an impressive disillusioning encounter with a piece of innovation in my essence. Its so annoying .

I have had these situations for a particularly extended time and actually chose to do some examination. I thought i'd share my findings to every thinking individual. When i attempt to send a content over one page of elements, the contents try not to send unless they are extended enough to be transformed into a mixed media inform (at a couple pages). You need to duplicate the content you are attempting to send, erase the individual case that you sent that should not endure, and glue the words once more into the case, then cut the words up and send it in pieces. It for the most part sends but some of the time a restart or turning it to plane mode is essential. Aside from that situation, i aslo irregularly lose aid and need to turn my phone off then on to recieve the 4G or 3G network again.