Thread: Nokia E7 not supporting Angry Birds Seasons.

Nokia E7 not supporting Angry Birds Seasons.

Hey guys, I have an irritating problem. As the title imply when I occupy myself in Angry Birds Seasons, each minute or so the game play freezes for 4 to 7 seconds then prolongs. This is a regular thing, not just a one off. I have ended with the obvious things like close the whole thing operating in the background, even left to Offline mode to avoid any texts or emails upcoming. Angry Birds (regular version) freezes but no way near as badly as Seasons.

Re: Nokia E7 not supporting Angry Birds Seasons.

Plays well on my E7, and would have suggested low memory, but if you've stopped everything, then obviously, that's not the problem? Try eliminating and re-installing Angry Birds? I am on the other hand using Anna and reset my phone to install it, but it works quite nice.

As far as I consider, My E7 has been very quick and steady, in fact zero complaints, just issues self inflicted. I have been playing angry birds and not having an issue at all. There is no issue of software working on and installing of other software.

Once I finally get Anna we'll see how it acts. Then I'll attempt a reinstall of the game. Don't desire to have to do all those levels once more though! Pleased to know that yours works all right. To me it means that it's not that the E7 can't switch it since it has the lousy 680 MHz processor. I'll keep my hopes up on an up gradation in game performance once Anna appears.

It might be not that because most of the software’s are working. It should be that the software’s might have gone corrupt. Check for the software’s whether they are completely installed, or try re installing some software’s. It is advisable to turn the mobile to restart position, as some software’s may apply after restarting. So do try this and if this does not work, remove angry birds and also re install it. Hope you will resolve the issue.