Thread: Cannot connect LG Phoenix in mass storage mode

Cannot connect LG Phoenix in mass storage mode

Hi guys in my LG Phoenix mobile phone I am experiencing one issue. Whenever I try to connect my LG Phoenix with my computer and then when I select the mass storage mode at that time I done get the USB icon so that I can transfer and sync my data. Is there anything wrong with my mobile phone or something else is causing this issue?

Re: Cannot connect LG Phoenix in mass storage mode

I have read your problem which you are facing with your LG Phoenix and I think you should first try different USB cable with while connecting your LG Phoenix with your computer and after changing the USB cable you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. I am telling you this because many times USB cable can also cause this type of issues.

According to me you have to first connect your LG Phoenix with other computer and after that you have to select the Mass storage mode option and after selecting the Mass storage mode option you have to check whether you are getting the USB icon on your mobile screen or not and whether you are able to transfer the data or not. If you are getting the same issue after connecting the mobile phone with other computer also then it means your LG Phoenix or USB cable is having some issue and if you don’t get the same problem after connecting your LG Phoenix with other computer then there might be something wrong with the computer.

You should also try the different USB port in your computer. Many times shuffling the USB port can also solve this type of issue. First try these solutions and after trying that let me know whether it makes any difference or not. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

There was similar problem occurred with me also. In my case whenever I connect my phone with my computer at that time it does not detect my mobile phone. Now after that have searched the solution on the internet and after spending sometime on the internet I get the solution.

What you have to do is first connect your LG Phoenix mobile phone with your computer and after connecting your mobile phone with your computer you have to open the device manager and after opening the device manager and then you have to select the scan for hardware changes option. Now after selecting that you have to see whether you are able to establish the connection or not. I hope after performing this steps you will be able to connect your LG Phoenix in mass storage mode.

If you have not installed LG Android Drivers loaded on your computer then that is the reason why you are facing this problem. First you have to download the LG Android Drivers from internet and after downloading the LG Android Drivers in your computer you have to install the drivers and after installing the drivers you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer. Now after rebooting the computer you have to connect your LG Phoenix with your computer again and then try to connect in mass storage mode again and then your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

Well if you have already installed the android drivers in your computer and then also if you are facing the same issue then you should first remove that drivers from your computer and then you have to reboot the computer and then you have to connect the LG Phoenix again and then go to the device manager and the select the update drivers option and then install the android drivers from there and then your problem might get solved.

I will suggest you to solve this issue by doing the factory reset in your LG Phoenix mobile phone and after resetting the LG Phoenix your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then see whether it makes any difference or not.

If you want to reset the LG Phoenix mobile phone then you have to first do the backup of all the data from your LG Phoenix mobile phone because during the factory reset your al data will get deleted. Once you don’t with the backup then you have to follow this procedure.

• First switch off the mobile phone completely.
    • After that you have to press and hold the home button, lock button and volume increasing button together for 10 seconds.
    • When your phone starts at that time you have to release the buttons.
    • After that you have to select the reset option.

Check on the internet whether there is any software update is available or not?. If you find software update on the internet for your LG Phoenix then you have to update the software of your mobile phone and after updating the software you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

First I have tried different USB cable in with my computer and after trying the different USB cable also I was facing the same issue. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by connecting the mobile phone with other computer and when I connect my mobile phone with other computer at that time it gets connected successfully but I am not able to connect the LG Phoenix with my PC. What should I do to fix this?

As you have mentioned that when you connect your LG Phoenix with any other application at that time it gets connected successfully but with your computer it gives you a problem that is why I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the USB drivers in computer and after reinstalling the computer you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

As far as I know after reinstalling the USB drivers your problem will get solved.

I have reinstalled the USB drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the USB drivers I have also installed the android drivers in my computer and after that when I try to connect my mobile at that time it didn’t give me any issue. Now all the thing is working properly. Thank you for helping me.