Thread: Unable to play sync Zune pass music on PC after Mango update

Unable to play sync Zune pass music on PC after Mango update

Recently I downloaded and updated windows phone 7.5 Mango on my mobile phone onto it. Now I facing problem onto it regarding synchronization of zune pass music with my PC. I don’t know why such problem arrives onto it. I have previously set sync with my pc and now it get message. This message says, we’re having trouble verifying your Zune Music Pass. Is there any person faced such problem then please shares your valuable reply. I am waiting your valuable reply.

re: Unable to play sync Zune pass music on PC after Mango update

In the Zune PC software, go to Settings > Device > Computers and Devices after you sign in to your Zune pass to verify and link your phone. It is necessary after connecting PC to mobile phone. After finishing this simple process, you can find that all the certifications or zune pass type of problem removed on your mobile phone as well as PC.

Access to the Zune Pass catalog will be available once a stable internet connection is available. Sometimes it happens that internet connection not works in continues way because of some internal setting as well as external connectivity problem. in such case, we need to find out such internet issue. Apply proper procedure onto this issue and try to fix it in proper way. I hope this will be work in positive manner. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto your mobile phone.

The phone may not be able to stream the music in a low coverage area. However, in such cases, we need to contact ISP of mobile phone. I am sure they have right solution over this issue. your Zune cart will be tagged for downloading when internet service works continuously. Hence we need to first check internet connection and then try such zune software with mobile phone.

You might also like to check some latest available version of the zune software. This is necessary to make combination with the updated mango OS. Hence I would suggest checking online latest version of zune software. It might be possible that you go best software that works to fix your problem. you got such updated version of the zune software onto official site. Hence go to that site and use installation task on your mobile phone.

Sign up for the Zune Pass and install the Zune PC software. This is necessary if the software did not work in correct way. Install Zune software on your PC to sync media files, download phone updates, and get mobile apps. We need to just update the Zune PC software if you have installed or updated to mango OS. Sometimes above mentioned update zune software works. In few times, there is necessary to perform reinstallation task instead of doing update process. However in such position I’ll recommend to you first make sure update zune software work or not. If it not works then try this reinstallation process. It will be effort positively onto your mobile phone.

I would be thing that you need to make Windows Live ID for removing such solving verifying your Zune Music Pass trouble. Windows Live ID also works with Windows Live, MSN, and Microsoft Passport sites. Hence it is also beneficial for you.

Windows Live ID is a single sign-on web service developed and provided by Microsoft that allows users to log into many websites using one account. Mostly customer uses this ID for log in on online account. With the help of this account you can avoid login type of issue with several sites. Few example of that site is iTunes, zune client and much other MSN type of online sites. Hence I would suggest thing that this is best for you that use such live ID and access your zune account on PC as well as mobile phone.

If you try to insert ringtones with the help of zune software, then for your information, Current version of WP7 will not support customization of ring tones. You could just switch back to a previous backup pre-Windows Phone 7.5, but you also enjoying Windows Phone 7.5 otherwise. This happen if you has choose alternate software with such zune software. ITunes is one of alternate choice for this software. Hence think about such software on your mobile OS.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    If you try to insert ringtones with the help of zune software, then for your information, Current version of WP7 will not support customization of ring tones. You could just switch back to a previous backup pre-Windows Phone 7.5, but you also enjoying Windows Phone 7.5 otherwise. This happen if you has choose alternate software with such zune software. ITunes is one of alternate choice for this software. Hence think about such software on your mobile OS.
    I faced similar kind of problem with my mobile phone after doing this mango update. I contact to Zune support team about such Zune verification issue. They inform me to send it in and that they would refund me $45. This is best happening with my case.

Few times, such thing happens when there is bug present on product. Hence if we didn’t get any perfect solution over this issue, then we need to contact official expert person. This is best solution that works on positive manner. You also read more about it onto third party sites. This is best for you. Also read manual of the zune software and check its compatibility with mango update mobile OS. I am sure this type of information helps you a lot in future.