Thread: LG G2X keeps switching off

LG G2X keeps switching off

I had bought the LG G2X few months back. The phone is really good and worked well , but now past few days what I see is suddenly my LG G2X switches off automatically several times in day and which makes me really irritating and halts my work on the phone. Please anyone who knows about this help me out to fix this issue.

Re: LG G2X keeps switching off

Let me tell you that if your phone is switching off automatically then I guess it must be some sort of battery problem. The battery in the phone would be not getting up charge properly and therefore you would be getting this type of issue.

According to me there could be several reasons for which your cell phone is switching off continuously. For example there could be the battery problem as said above, some sort of software problem, any virus related issue and many more. So to identify the actual problem you need to check the phone one by one and see that you are not coming across any problem or not. I would say going through each and every problem would make it clear that which part of the phone is having problem and catch the perfect problem. So I would suggest you to exactly what have said and find out the issue.

I am having the LG G2X phone and my cell phone seems fine and working without any issue. Actually in starting I was having some sort of battery related issue, but was solved out after contacting to LG phone care and now it has been year and the phone is working well.

See as you are telling that you are having problem with the LG G2X switching off automatically then I would tell you that you should try doing it some solution which I guess would help you out solving your issues. So here are some of the things you need to check it out. First see that is your battery giving proper battery life and if not then try changing your battery and see it. if the battery is working fine then there must be some software related issue. See that if you have any application or software installed then see is that particular software corrupted or not, if yes then try removing the software and check the phone is working well or not. I hope doing this you may get some faults due to which you phone is switching off automatically.

I want to ask you that have you installed any software or application or nay games from the internet. Because sometimes what happens is that downloading the application or games from the internet can be affected with virus and when you install the game in your phone the virus too get in to your phone and starts its functions which could cause some problems in the phone. Of you have downloaded the app or games to the phone then try removing that particular file.

I have not downloaded any of the app or games from internet. But have attached with computers many a time. I guess it might get infected from the computers since I don’t have antivirus in my pc. Suggest me some antivirus for my phone.

Sometimes a small file downloaded even have the virus which could infect your phone. So my advice to you is that try install the antivirus and scan the whole phone and see that your phone is virus free or not. Because I had experienced the same problem before and found out that virus had already damaged my half of the files and was progressing ahead with it, but after installing the phone antivirus all my infected files was cleaned out and my phone started to work fine. So I would suggest you that try buying the phone antivirus and check it out with your phone. And there are many antivirus available for the phone in the market and if you are confused with the buying of antivirus then try searching on the google you will find out a lot of result regarding it.

I would suggest you that try resetting the factory settings and restarting the phone. By doing this all the files of your will get deleted and cannot be recovered again. But my suggestion is that try doing this with all files if not important.

No , my friend this phone does not come with the secondary camera. if you are looking for the phones having secondary camera then there are many phones in nokia which provide with the secondary camera.