Thread: LG Revolution failed to open pictures or files in LG Optimus S

LG Revolution failed to open pictures or files in LG Optimus S

We have several Revolutions with the same situation in LG Optimus S. Not, one or the other will open any connection that goes in message. The careful failure wording you get is "attachment is too big to download." This happens on pictures, pdf, word, outperform records, nothing will open. This situation began event straight out of the case. Not, one or the other phone had a ton of applications stacked (as II know now and then some applications don't play superbly as one), We did attempt incalculable applications that case to assist with this but the actuality is they just either assist with your gmail attachments or they just help send attachments (not get). All the more following attempting them, the phones still won't send attachments.

re: LG Revolution failed to open pictures or files in LG Optimus S

Not just that but additionally the different issue is that I found was the skype feature should not do motion picture talk. Both of the proposed phones are planned for business utilize so attachments and movie visit were several headlines that could be most drastically helpful.

I just sent myself a saying archive and likewise a 2MB photograph and I was ready to spare and open both of them. I sent the photograph to my Exchange record and moreover my GMail record. As a test, you ought to have attempted sending littler files to see if they will even open. So as to get the front Camera working, it looks similar to the phone need to be running Android 2.3 or more current.

This happens on pictures, pdfs, word docs, outperform xls files, some of the primary ones I attempt to see are summation reports, a Whiteboard report (which is a straightforward outperform document), I even attempted sending a humble word doc and it doesn’t open. To blanket all my bases, I checked with our IT Department that I hold the trade record joined to, observing conceivable seize limitations, and it is greatly plentiful. Also there are a considerable number of alternate individuals on that trade server opening the same records with their Android and Blackberry devices.

This situation has been incident following day one straight out of the crate when there were no applications fixed and nothing on the SD Card. The extent that what amount of message is saved in the Exchange record on the Revolution, when we associate to the record it asks what amount of post you need to get. Since along these lines, I could probably test it with no applications and a clean SD card and match up just 1 or 3 days and attempt again. I think the mistake inform is not right, in that I think its a memory issue not fundamentally the size of the document. I'm in the course of action of getting the responses to the different things you asked besides.

I possess the Revolution, hard reset, no applications, and just synchronized 1 day of message. I would be unable to open the same record I sent you through Exchange account but I might open it through gmail. Then I took a photograph with the phone and same thing, not through Exchange account but it could open in Gmail. I checked with our IT section at the start of this and they declared they don't blatantly control anything on the phone close; the server essentially pushed the message through.

I don't have an immovable date for the 2.3.x upgrade, but provided that everything goes well it might as well be reasonably soon. That might as well resolve the Video Conferencing issues.

Re: LG Revolution failed to open pictures or files in LG Optimus S

I'm sincerely utilizing it, scrolling through the application tray searching for something when suddenly the screen goes dim, and phone begins the boot grouping. The LG logo goes ahead, then the blue splash screen and the Verizon splash screen. The soft keys light up, the screen goes gloom, and stay that method. Regarding each 16 seconds, the phone gives a small single "buzz" but nothing else happens. Key presses do nothing. The just strategy to interfere with it is to do an electric cell pull.