Thread: How to ROLL BACK from recent update in LG Optimus S?

How to ROLL BACK from recent update in LG Optimus S?

It has been generally a month that we have endured with this Update> It is quite disappointing-things similar to the SD card safe to evacuate! When this happens-it influences the Camera-those Precious Moments vanish, without having the capacity to capture them! Games and different Functions for example the Scriptures that are saved on the SD Card are not ready. Likewise-Phone acting-by things like solidifying up, closing down and restarting! Someone please encourage rolling over from this upgrade.

Re: How to ROLL BACK from recent update in LG Optimus S?

Note that these framework Updates will consequence in a mechanism reset, uprooting all contacts and record data. To hold your contacts, earlier to the Update please accompany the proposed strides to Export your contacts. Trade Contacts: Open Contacts > Press Menu > Import/Export > Export Contacts > Press OK at the pop-up. When the update is finish please take after the proposed strides to Import your contacts. Import Contacts: Open Contacts > Press Menu > Import/Export > Import Contacts > Import All vCard files.

I possess some Free and some PAID applications, combining the TrendMicro Security, Scriptures and such! I try not to would like to lose the aforementioned or need to re-Install the sum total of them. I have 'Moved to SD Card' as a considerable lot of the proposed as was plausible! So-do we need to Back-up these Apps or Programs?

If you have installed your Apps on the SD Card or the phone's inward memory, you need to reinstall them. The Android Market keeps tabs on the Apps you have commissioned and you might as well have the capacity to reinstall them from the Market. This ought to work for both Paid and Free Apps. To check to see if your applications are on the post and ready, open the Android Market then after that open the Menu by pressing the Menu button, and pick My Apps. They ought to all be recorded.

In the event that you need to, you could probably download an App called "My Backup" Ths will Backup your Apps and alternate information to your SD Card and permit you to restore it. My Backup has a 30 day authorize so you are able to attempt it before you purchase it.

1. Verify your gadget has a full charge before performing this update
    2. Verify you have a microSD card established and mounted
    3. Download the “update.zip” record from the web
    4. Put Software Update.Zip in the Root Directory of the SD Card
    5. Download the "update.zip" index to your microSD card attachment your USB link to the phone and the PC.
    6. Press "Turn on USB Storage" on the Optimus-S
    7. Press OK
    8. Window will pop up, decide on "Open envelope to see records"
    9. Minimize Explorer so you would be able to see the desktop
    10. Find "update.zip" on desktop-(Do Not Unzip)
    11. Drag/Copy "update.zip" to the ROOT of the SD Card (Don't put this index into any envelopes)
    12. Turn off USB space on mechanism and disengage from your PC
    13. Capacity off the phone utilizing the Power Button spotted at the top of the phone

Install Software Update and follow the below steps:

• Press the “Volume Down”, “Home Button" and “Power Button" synchronously for 5 to 10 seconds until you see Android Recovery Screen
    • Utilize the side Volume Buttons to highlight the second alternative “connect sdcard:update.zip”
    • Press the “Menu Button" on the Optimus and the programming establishment to LS670ZVD will start
    • Following 2-3 moments select “wipe data/factory reset” alternative utilizing the side Volume Buttons and press the Menu Button on the Optimus-S
    • Once rebooted, verify the method was successful by piloting to Menu > Settings > About Phone and affirm the programming form is “LS670ZVD”