Thread: Difficulty with the touch screen in HTC Explorer

Difficulty with the touch screen in HTC Explorer

Hello guys I am using this phone from last 1 week and now I a m having some issue with this phone. Till yesterday it was working fine but suddenly I start facing issue with the touch screen of this phone. Then I try to find about this on internet and in YouTube video as well as on many mobile sites I found the same issue people are facing. So I think there is issue with this phone previously only. Does anyone else is facing this same issue with their phone. And even I observe that many people are having some additional issue like they are having difficulty with the lock screen of this phone. So please guys share what kind of issue you are facing with this phone. I am waiting for your replies. And I hope that HTC will take this under consideration and try to solve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

Re: Difficulty with the touch screen in HTC Explorer

Yes same issue with my phone from last one month. Till last week phone was ok and suddenly it start lagging. At what time lagging, at that moment I frequently necessitate 3-4 pulls on the way to unlock the lock screen, for the reason that it loses touch, and I frequently end up pulling a shortcut icon as an alternative, at the same time as the ring falls down another time. Typing is able to be difficult, because touch resting on the keyboard doesn’t record. Scrolling within the browser experience uncomfortable, for the reason that at what time I fling the page, the scrolling speed is dissimilar commencing the speed my finger had.

I am satisfied you are receiving the similar troubles as me it simply put into effect the fact there is a difficulty and for a dual core phone we supposed to be receiving no lag which does position to the software as not behavior the power and procedure properly.

My phone was smooth and fast for presently more than a week, after that the issue started like I am not able to unlock the lock screen, takes regarding four pulls of the ring to unlock, subsequently I become aware of the keyboard appropriate unfeeling and in addition the back button. Then I call my network provide regarding to this issue and still they don’t have solution so I think it’s a faulty phone.

Hello i am having same difficulty from when i bring this phone. I was thinking regarding to exchange it but its not helpful if still there are many other people are having same lag time issue. I hope that they will take this under consideration and fix this issue as soon as possible.

I as well have occurrence a sudden, however conflicting loss of sensitivity, particularly through the unlock ring, however in addition through the unlock pattern, which presently drops off within the midst of carry out the swipe outline I programmed, which, subsequent to 5 be unsuccessful locks the phone used for 30s. Guess I comprise to twist the pattern off, however that doesn't determine the fundamental problem. Phone employ very well for 10th days afterward started acting up, not including any obvious causative occasion. Looking ahead to a answer, in view of the fact that this is, or else, a nice phone.

my problem was dissimilar, at what time I attempt on the way to unlock the phone, the half of the screen is within black, the ring is on top of the focus of the key pad and no issue how I attempt to full the ring on the way to unlock the phone, the ring is not responding, what I did was to power off the phone, remove the battery and at what time I power on the phone once additional, the difficulty was resolve. It has been three days now and have not encounter it again, was it normal for the phone?

Had mine regarding a week at what time the ring pull difficulty described on top of started? A warm boot accurate the matter in favor of a few unlock cycles, after that leave South another time and necessitate 4-5 pulls to acquire the ring on the way to employ, in addition real hard pressure on top of the screen. Uncomfortably hard. Pulled the battery and obtain the similar consequence as warm-booting. This difficulty is a genuine PITA. Is there an additional HTC unlock technique we possibly will be relevant on the way to the Explorer? I a lot have a preference the straightforward pull-down technique on top of my old HTC EVO 4G. Employ each time! Never turn out to be sluggish.

Hello I think I solve with this issue. I turn off my HTC for some time and after that I turn on it again around 4 hrs later. And then my all issue looks like resolve like no there is no issue with the lock screen and even keyboard at the moment work fine.

I believe I establish a possible reason at least through my phone. I've establish the phone's screen turn out to be extremely unresponsive at what time warm. As soon as I am inside within cool AC it appears to be extremely approachable. This is a vast problem for me as I couldn't still open the phone resting on a hot day at the beach. I possibly will not get the ring to budge additional than about a quarter of an inch. If the phone didn't get so warm in general it might be less of an issue. Up to now it appears once the phone obtain in excess of regarding 83-85 degrees on top of the features of it (glass) it appears to turn out to be impassive another time. Pop within the refrigerator in favor of a few minutes and the entire is superior another time in anticipation of I go outside or position within my pocket for a moment.

For those of you who faced the difficulty somewhere half of the lock screen is black and the ring is at the center of the screen, you can unlock the phone by sliding your finger upward from the bottom of the black portion of the screen where the ring is usually located. Even though the ring is shown in the center of the screen, the touch of the screen still has the ring as in the correct location.