Thread: Netflix on LG thrill 4G

Netflix on LG thrill 4G

Recently I get the new LG thrill 4G and with this phone, I am really very happy. But I am having some question with this phone. I am here to get the suggestion about that and that is, anyone have Netflix working on the LG thrill 4G? Because, when I am trying to open Netflix in my phone at that time i get that it opens and then closes instantly. Any suggestion in this cause?

Re: Netflix on LG thrill 4G

I think that the Netflix for Android was just updated in the Android market, and I think that there will be some problem with your phone so for that reason , you will getting there that the Netflix is not working in your case. And also some were I have also see that they are saying Netflix has finally got around to adding support for not some but all Android 2.2 and 2.3 devices. And also they have told that they will update the Netflix to the new 5 phones and also Netflix will be added Gingerbread support. I am sure about this update. If you are getting problem and since you are running on the Android 2.2 then it also happens that there will be some problem in the setting. Make sure that you have done all the setting proper. And if this still not working in your case, then reply to me back. I will try to give the suggestion about this.

Here, I would like to say that there are latest update almost everyone except for the few running very old phones will now have total access to Netflix on Android, amazing we should have seen months and months ago. But still I can say that there are only few of the application which is compatible with our devices. Not the all apps which are listed in the update works fine. And also I can say that the new Galaxy Tab 10.1 works over LTE with a little root magic but I have a feeling this latest update will make root no longer be required for many tablet users.

In this cause, I can say that when the gingerbread will be applicable then at that time you will get the information about this that it is applicable for your system and then you can upgrade to this. It is supposed to leave about a month after release for some reason I keep checking every day to see if Netflix is going to work. I guess I was months early, as he said on his website shortly for about three months at least. that never ends more or less closes almost instantly. I know every time I open the application goes to an end, well it's an illusion. I still check every day, though.

For that reason, I will suggest you to try with the hacked version from the Android Development section. And also if this also not worked in your cause, then I will suggest you to try for the latest update for the Netflix. I am telling you this all because, before that I was also having this type of the problem and to get resolve them all, someone suggested me about this all. And after the latest update I can see that it is running fine on my stock rooted firmware. Try with this. I am sure that this will also help in your cause.

I am very happy that there are updated every support, and I was getting a bit old and users are starting at the option of further measures to enable support for Netflix. Some of the latest updates, not to mention that also allowed most of the tablets to work, although the quality is a bit sparse. Still I have hopes that Netflix will release an application for Honeycomb tablets soon.

Today I have downloaded the Netflix from the marketplace after seeing that this went official for any phone on Android 2.2 and Android 2.3. But after this when I am trying to install this at that time I get that this is not working properly with my phone, app won't load on my phone. After trying so much I get that this downloaded and installed but still this Is not working for the some reason. And also when I am trying with the solution at that time I get that this is problem with the most of the LG phone which are having Android. Can anyone suggest me about the proper suggestion?