Thread: Clockwork recovery in LG Thrill 4G

Clockwork recovery in LG Thrill 4G

I am having the new LG Thrill 4G Smartphone from the last few weeks and up till now I am very happy with this phone because, I didn’t have faced any problem in this. But, I came here to get them to put clockwork onto my phone, because due to some reason, I get that it didn’t pick up my phone. And also suggest me if there are any recovery App coming out soon for this. Please reply me back about the suggestion in this cause.

Re: Clockwork recovery in LG Thrill 4G

While you are trying to debug at that time make sure that you have enabled the debugging mode and also in your computer, proper LG drivers are installed. I am telling this because, this will help to recognized your phone in the computer system and also CMD in the similar folder as platform tools in SDK manager folder for files required to be pushed to phone. And after this try with the Clockwork recovery, and if after trying with this also you face the problem then reply here me for that. I will suggest you other way to do this.

Ok, I tried downloading the drivers from the LG website for my cell phone and before trying the steps you have given me, I will make a new revision in the whole before this is the first time for me to have this kind of problem. I am dealing with mechanical recovery because recovery is more commonly used for custom Android accessible to Android devices more generally. I will reply here again if I get another problem here. And thanks for answering me about this all things.

Dude, I also have the same steps and for resolving this I have also tried with the searching on the net. After coming here I get the suggestion about this. I tried with all the steps which suggested over here and also before that I make sure that I had the right drivers along with everything I would need with Java. Btu after trying with this, I found that this is still not working for me. Any other suggestion in this cause?

Hello, I first say you click one of the roots for you. If you have not dealt with this then try this and if this works in your case, then there will be no problem with the drivers. This will help ensure you have the proper drivers. Once you click on one of the roots of work, put the recovery in BAD folder, which is part of the root of a clock then open that fold, hold Shift and right click, select the command system open, type in the ADB (Android Debug Bridge) command line instructions CWM. LG uses the same drivers for all Android devices, you use your driver installation application and select the Verizon LG breaststroke, and emotion are not listed anywhere, have not had any problems.

Yes, I agree with this and still I get that this is not working. And also let me tell you that I have also tried with the ADB method all the day but still get hat this is not working for me. I think that I am missing something.

Friends, I have the steps for installing the clockwork, try with this all steps hope that this will help you in this cause:
    • Let me tell you, in some cases, this method will not work ROM Manager. The follow alternative situation are required for installation:
    • The device does not have an official version of the recovery ClockworkMod released yet, but has found a tailored version by someone else using code ClockworkMod source recovery.
    • The device has an official version of the recovery ClockworkMod freedom, but both still unpublished official or unofficial version you want or need to install in its place.
    • The device provides some additional protection allowed by the manufacturer of prevention ROM method for automatic installation of the Recovery Manager, as with some devices Galaxy S series Samsung.
    • The device is not a resident Android, but Android has been ported to run on it and for that reason requires a particular method for ClockworkMod recovery facility, like the HTC HD2.

Yeah, great steps I tried with the steps which are given above and after this I found that Clockwork recovery in my LG Thrill 4G start working very fine. Thanks friend for suggesting me about such a great steps. If again I get any problem then I will reply here back about that.