Thread: No longer available a voice services on my Mango phone

No longer available a voice services on my Mango phone

I can see that the service of voice is no longer available on my phone and also a voice search is dedicated on my phone. So I have a dev mango beta on my Samsung focus and I miss to use a voice service from last someday .I installed mango until 2 days ago. So when I try searching or dictating it goes on thinking mode when I return after a split second after with the following message “We're sorry but we can't access the network right now”. Anyone here has an idea?

re: No longer available a voice services on my Mango phone

When the similar issue getting in currently meeting. So it will go into thinking mode. So after some while when I check that the report is saying it can’t connect to the network I think despite may having my handset connection to both the wifi and 3G

So when I thought that I want to change the phone company that time I just port my phone to another number and my primary line is the old one but service Provider Company will be change. Google voice when I switched to Verizon recently that time I have a Motorola android 3 that phone I really love that cell. And the Google voice functioning fine for a while. It take me to regarding about a day to realize in the early morning last week that I thought the Google voice app will still obtain texts and voicemails

I cannot able to attain all on my cell phone to my GV number. I removed my number from the account and tried to re-add it, but now Google Voice will not re-verify the line. My geophone can still receive calls through GV, but I can't pay to use that and carry around two phones at the same time.

I notice that my handset are not in condition to use which I don’t know why these receiving calls placed on my Google Voice number. I didn't port my number, but calls made directly to the Verizon-issued handset no go through. However, calls made to the Google Voice number don't connect to my handset. I've seen a few other threads on here about this - I think something is screwed up with the Google Voice service. Google, please respond and do something to fix this, please.

Same trouble. When I Call to Verizon number is works. Call to GV number does not go to destination phone to Verizon number, though the online settings it show that forwarding call is on, and the call shows up on Google voice history on the web. Many re-boots didn't help. I uninstalled ATK and re-booted, this had no effect. One call in 20 attempts did get forwarded, but that was the 5th attempt, and GV hasn't forwarded properly since.

I was unable to make any of the modify on my handset again nut still I would go through it. So I don’t like to change any of the issue regarding about my phone is then after when I make use to modify on my caller id setting and it shows all my gv number and then went through. I changed it back again

Re: No longer available a voice services on my Mango phone

Thank you all for suggestion. By mistakenly, I make the change on my Verizon cell phone from Google Voice in make an arrange to see if that would fix the call forward complexity and have not able to re-add it. When I attempt to verify the line form another phone (worked before) it does not ring my phone.