Thread: Symbian Anna service pack update for Nokia E7

Symbian Anna service pack update for Nokia E7

Today I was looking for updates on my Nokia E7. At that time I have found this update and its size was with reference to one MB. But i don't what is the reason and not anything changed in my mobile phone. If anybody here knows what the reason of this update is, sympathetically tell me.

Re: Symbian Anna service pack update for Nokia E7

Nokia launches a new update for Symbian Anna, both version 22,014 to 25,007 version. This is the " Symbian Anna Service Pack," an update to assure us that brings significant improvements to our Nokia N8, C7, C6-01, E7, E6 and X7. The update, which weighs about 1 MB and can be downloaded via Ovi Suite, and also from "Update Software" in the Applications menu. Keep in mind that this update is not yet available in all countries, but will be soon.

While it's great that since Anna N8 update my performance has been quite a relapsing and Explorer works better on the other side plagued me since the update the phone with daily crashes reboot, the home screen freezes, etc ... Is just stupid if someone is calling but I cannot go to it because they can use push or anything, so the music droning on and the person at the other end of the line waiting on it being able to walk to it. I would prefer to return to the normal Symbian 3 on it, it is rarely the case.

From a few hours there's a new optional service pack for Symbian Anna! The update weighs only 1Mb. Changelog:
    • Improves the performance
    • Improves the usability of the system
    • Improves scrolling messages
    • Improves the coupling of the GPS signal when taking pictures.

The software has been seriously improved. I thought the last update to Symbian Anna was the one that I advise you to do, if that still does not stand. Apps do you hope. Everyone told me that it was giving problems. Have had no problems. The layout is completely different as Android and Windows Mobile 6.5. Their GPS software is great and free. So no problem if you need additional cards.

Nokia, as well as improvements in performance when scrolling through text messages. If the user wants to provide his photos with geotags, the GPS information to the service pack is also available significantly faster. The Service Pack can be carried out via the Nokia Suite, Nokia Software Updater or directly through the menu-point update on the smartphone. The installation file is about 700 KB in size and was on our Nokia N8 are easily installed. After installation, the device will be rebooted, but still has all the settings, appointments and contacts.

The service pack separately definitely reputed software update in the device or Nokia Suite is getting but I've read somewhere that it should not be used for all product codes. Your problem is likely to be even if the code of your firmware you've flashed the update is the SP goes from your original PC!

The update includes a file "metadata" that role will not, but they use various applications, cannot be closed because it interferes with some functions, and activities consume resources left the team. In an earlier update of Symbian ^ 3, there was this file and you could delete the file after making the installation of the update and now cannot be eliminated, then left open many applications in the system RAM consuming, generally moving resources . I see no improvements with this update, or at least with this type of file, the problem is no longer listed as "installed application" to remove it.

It is important to perform this update to Symbian because despite the small size of the service pack, the update introduces several new measures relating to usability of Symbian able to exploit the new update.

The upgrade will improve overall system performance, even if Anna Symbian operating system will remain a fairly old compared to newer competitors such as Android and iPhone OS. Would improve the usability of the system and even scrolling messages. Among the changes are also noted an improvement of the engagement of the GPS signal when taking pictures.