Thread: Nokia C3-01 Touch Screen behaves weird

Nokia C3-01 Touch Screen behaves weird

I have just purchased the Nokia C3-01 today morning. Though, when I reached my home which is nearly 100 KM from the Nokia shop, I have found that the touch screen does not work correctly. If I touch an icon on top of the peak line of a grid, the icon on the base line gets chosen. If I touch the base line icon, not anything occurs. How could be this? I have checked it properly when I bought it. Should I need to give them back for replacement?

Re: Nokia C3-01 Touch Screen behaves weird

Bring your phone to a Nokia service point once and leave it checked. After all, you warranty on the unit. It is difficult to say where this may be so.

The optimization of the touch is very well done and imitates perfectly the S40 phone with D-pads. Looking on the bright side, the phone now has a higher level of customization. The active standby mode can be customized by touching and pressing one of the four bars shown on the main screen and select Customize View. The last bar on the screen is called the Shortcut Bar and includes four shortcuts that can be customized to open multiple applications or functions.

Same problem after transferring music, not to react the touch screen and keys green and red. By cons, after an outgoing call, my touchpad was reactivated, the time that the locking is done then more response. Looks like the firmware does not recognize when the phone is unlocked.

My screen does not give me problems, but occasionally gets caught and I have to turn off and back on to react. Above is caught when I'm hanging up a call. But anyway, otherwise I'm happy with the phone.