Thread: Error code 80004005: mango update failed

Error code 80004005: mango update failed

So that’s the problem in my Samsung Focus, AT&T. well the problem is that everything else does gets installed successfully but it failed to install 7661 update. So what do you all think what can be the problem. However the phone does work very well. I am waiting to hear the response from you all, so do reply accordingly on the same I am waiting for the help from you all.

Re: Error code 80004005: mango update failed

Dude that’s the problem that has been still diagnoized so what I am saying is that wait for the Microsoft people to come up with a fix for the said problem and I am sure your problem will be solved as well, that’s what I am saying here. So don’t worry about the same. wait till the necessary update comes up from the Microsoft people about the same.

So hope this small suggestion from my side does help you to some extent that’s it from my side for you all.

Why don’t you do a simple rest of the phone and I am sure that it will solve the problem for you in case if that also does not work out then try connecting the phone to a different system and then check out accordingly if the update is getting installed or not, that’s what you should be doing over here. So as of now do try it out ith the two different suggestions that I have given you here and then revert back to me if the said solution for you does work for you ior not, that’s it from my side for you all.

Dude I have given a try for the said problem and still it does not work for me at all. I have tried resetting the phone at almost twice a day then I have also tried hard resetting as well then also it did not work for me at all.

So I want you to get me a fix for the problem as soon as possible that will be much better for me that’s what I want to say here. Also one more important thing that I would like to notify you all is that in case if there is any news about the latest update being released for the said problem then do revert back to me as soon as possible.

The only solution that is still available is to flash the firmware back to the original one that’s what I have heard of here, so I don’t know what do you all have to say about the same but that’s the only solution that has been working for me.