Thread: Is source code available for Samsung Galaxy Note?

Is source code available for Samsung Galaxy Note?

So do you all have any idea where will I get the source code for the phone if you all have some idea about the same then do reply to me accordingly on the same that’s what I am saying here, so that’s what my question is and hence I am waiting for the reply from you all on the same. so that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Is source code available for Samsung Galaxy Note?

I would advise you to have a check at this link and you will be getting all the required information for the same that’s what I am saying here. So that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    I would advise you to have a check at this link and you will be getting all the required information for the same that’s what I am saying here. So that’s it from my side for you.
    Ok it is very interesting to note that the Samsung is releasing the source code of the phone just before the release of the phone. So that’s a interesting aspect taken by the Samsung people to bring on the source code so that the interest is already made in the market, so yes I would say that it is a interesting decision taken by the Samsung people to garner much attention in the Smartphone market.

In fact I have been hearing that Samsung will be releasing the note in UK quite early I don’t know the exact date but it is said to be the first week of November that’s what I have heard of and also it is very much interesting to see that Samsung galaxy note has been released in UK first and then in US. Just a thought that I would like to share it with you all.

Yes in fact it has already been released in UK it is said to be released today only, yes I have seen in one of the websites that the release date is actually 1st November in U.K. so I am very much excited to have a look at the same.