Thread: Will there be a Samsung Galaxy Note Dac?

Will there be a Samsung Galaxy Note Dac?

So what do you all have to say about the same if you have any idea then do reply to me over here accordingly that’s what I am saying here, so if you all have any replies left then please do forward it to me. I think so the same mistake was done by the Samsung galaxy s2 people of this and hence they are facing the music. Now the developers are thinking of adding the dac to the phone, so that would make the perfect combination that’s what I feel here. Anyways what do you all have to say about the Samsung galaxy note? Please give me your replies.

Re: Will there be a Samsung Galaxy Note Dac?

I think so dac is mostly used for the audio purpose you are absolutely right the audio of the s2 is not so good at all and hence it is getting to see the results of the phone, so I would say that better be patent and let the phone come out then we will wait and watch.

Yes with the introduction of the dac in the phone it will make the note a perfect phone for the next 2 years, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I am saying here. So yes Samsung note will be coming up with the dac for their phone and much like you even I am interested for the note as well, so that’s it from my side for you all.

The audio of the S2 is a pure crap for me and unless and until they don’t change the dac for the phone they will be getting to see the same output over there that’s what I think and hence it is very much important for them to have a look at the note and think about the changing the dac that’s what I want to say here, don’t know how many of you all will agree with me over here but that’s what my opinion is over here, so that’s the necessary changes that I would like to make here. Anyways I would be much interested in knowing what do you all have to say about the same.

I think so most probably dac will be there in the note and yes it is a very good idea to have it in the phone that’s what I am saying here.

Since if you all have some doubt about the game then you should have a chat with the manufactures of the game about the same, that’s what I am saying here. I think they are the perfect persons int his situation to try and answer it out for you, that’s what I am saying here. So for once do have a chat with them about the same and they will address you accordingly for the same, so that’s what I am saying here. That’s it from my side for you all.