Thread: Which carrier is going to get the Samsung Galaxy Note?

Which carrier is going to get the Samsung Galaxy Note?

So that’s the question that I am asking you all as if which of the carrier will be going with the Samsung galaxy note. I am highly confused between the galaxy note and the s2 however if the note comes with the ATT then I will be going with the note only for sure, that’s what I am saying here. So anyways you all will be having an updated information about the same and hence I did felt that asking this question with you all would be a right option for me for sure, so that’s why do reply accordingly on the same on what do you al think about it.

Re: Which carrier is going to get the Samsung Galaxy Note?

As such it is said att only still this is not a right stage to comment anything about the said subject. However the good news for you is that it has been passed though the fcc for att. So that’s what I want to say here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    As such it is said att only still this is not a right stage to comment anything about the said subject. However the good news for you is that it has been passed though the fcc for att. So that’s what I want to say here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.
    So do you know exactly as if when will this be officially released, so I can get an hand on the same. I am very much desperate to get a hand on the phone so I would love to have this phone over here that’s what I want to say here.

Make sure that if you are revealing out the amount then do make sure that it is the precise one that’s what I will be looking for so that I can decide on the budget accordingly.

See what I can say is that there is still some time for the release of the phone so how come we will get that information about the phone, see if you are confused between the s2 and note. If price is your concern then let me warn you that be aware of the price the note price is expected to be much higher then the S2 and hence do expect some high works on the same, so be prepared for a Smartphone that will be rated much higher than the S2 as well, I am really excited to have this phone in my hands.

USA customers can pre order the phone with the ATT. Yes it will be made available for the att only and no where else, so that’s the information that you were requiring it seems and also if you want to know the price as well of the phone then let me tell you that the price of the phone is expected to be anywhere around $ 699. So you calculate the price accordingly I have given you all the information that you were needing. Rest of the things is for you to do the needful.

I would say that it is better to take a confirmation from the developers of the phone about the said issue that’s what I want to say here. They are a better persons in this scenario to answer out the exact figure for you so better is that you take a help from the same and then get going with the same, so hope all your answers have been answered that’s it from my side.