Thread: Search more option in Google mail not working after a mango update

Search more option in Google mail not working after a mango update

Hello everyone, is there anyone here who has the problem with the connection. Everytime I try and search on the server I am getting a unable to connect to the network error, that’s what the problem is. I am able to sync the mails without any issues at all.

Now what do you all have to say about the same can you all please tell me something about the same that’s what I am saying here. If there is anyone else who has got the said problem then do revert back to me as soon as possible to me that’s what you should be doing over here.

Re: Search more option in Google mail not working after a mango update

Yes even I am the one who is having the same problem don’t know when this break will get fixed. Since I have searched a Outlook server and it gives me the expected results but the same is not the case with the Gmail at all, it is giving me a broken link, anybody over here who has managed to get a fix for the same then do revert back to me as soon as possible that will be much better for me over here, that’s what I am saying here.

Has anyone here managed to have a chat with the Microsoft officials about the said problem and does anybody know what is the solution for the same? That’s what I am asking here. So do reply accordingly on the same.

I think so there must be some fixes for the same as soon as possible that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    Has anyone here managed to have a chat with the Microsoft officials about the said problem and does anybody know what is the solution for the same? That’s what I am asking here. So do reply accordingly on the same.

I think so there must be some fixes for the same as soon as possible that’s what I want to say here.
    Yes there has been some updates from the Microsoft about the same so what I am saying is that Microsoft people have said that this issue will be fixed with their implementation of the Exchange / Active Sync protocol. So don’t know when they will be coming up with their fix, lets hope that it gets fixed as soon as possible, that’s what I am hoping for.

I am really confused as if it is a Gmail issues or a mango update issues. Since what I had done is that set up a Gmail as Exchange type of account and then it did not work at all, now i tried switching to the predefined type of account then also it is not working for me at all. Don’t know when I will get rid of such kind of issue over here, I want a solution from them as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here, so don’t know if any of them i.e. Google or Microsoft people are thinking about this to get a fix, which I think they should do it.

Yes gmail is a very useful email client and also if I get a option to switch to the different email providers then I will jump to that opportunity now they are not doing that as well. So I am pretty confused as if what to do in that matter, that’s what I want to say here.

Yes we don’t have any options at the present moment of time rather then to wait for the official confirmation from the officials about the same that’s what I am saying here, so don’t know when it will get fixed for the same.