Thread: Will I still be able to install the mango beta version in my phone?

Will I still be able to install the mango beta version in my phone?

So that’s the question I want to ask it with you all, actually I am trying to test a particular app of mine which I have developed on my own and I want to test whether it works properly in the mango phone or not, so for that I would have to install the beta version I seems. Since I am using the T-Mobile Samsung Omnia and they haven’t updated their OS yet. So is it ok if I use the beta version of the mango update on my phone, that’s what I am saying here. So what is your take on the same do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Will I still be able to install the mango beta version in my phone?

No there wouldn’t be any problem at all, you can go ahead with the installation for the beta version for sure. Yes if you are not getting any updates then this is the only option that should work out for you that’s what I am saying here. So go ahead with the installation and then continue to test the application that’s what you should be doing I hope that was enough for you from my side that’s it for you and anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    So that’s the question I want to ask it with you all, actually I am trying to test a particular app of mine which I have developed on my own and I want to test whether it works properly in the mango phone or not, so for that I would have to install the beta version I seems. Since I am using the T-Mobile Samsung Omnia and they haven’t updated their OS yet. So is it ok if I use the beta version of the mango update on my phone, that’s what I am saying here. So what is your take on the same do reply accordingly over here.
    Dude are you serious that it is not being updated yet are you serious about that I really don’t think so that is the case over here.
    Since I am using the T-Mobile Germany-branded Omnia 7 and it was updated to the Mango RTM last week so I would advise you to have a check about the updates and I am sure you will get to know what I am talking about over here, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok thanks dude for letting me know about that and I was searching the internet if there is an update on that or not, anyways I will be trying and searching for the update. Let’s see if the application does gets installed and runs very well in the phone that’s what I am saying here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Thanks for putting some efforts on the same, well appreciated.